My Surprise VIP (and 7th) Party with RUBY RAE! (5-8-12)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crock_Harker, May 8, 2012.

1. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

I had my 7th party with everyone's favorite red head, Ruby Rae, today. I arrived at the LRN and Ruby came out of the kitchen area to greet me wearing a very cute floral print 60's style teal colored dress with a white sweater and flip flops. She was not in her normal bra and panties (which I do love), but Ruby could meet me wearing a potato sack and I would be OK with it.

We sat at the bar for a bit to play catch-up as I had not seen her in a couple weeks. While we were chatting, there was a lineup and Jade appeared in nothing but a towel. Ruby and I chuckled about that, but Jade was still getting ready for the day and wasn't quite finished yet. LOL!!!

We went off to Ruby's room to discuss our party. Her room is all packed up due to her new schedule so she excused herself and came back and announced we were moving to the VIP room! No complaints here!!!

Once again, I had an absolutely phenomenal time with Ruby! We always have the BEST conversations and the most AMAZING sex! I thoroughly enjoy the comfort level we have attained with each other. We have very open and frank conversations about this, that and life in general. I would like to highlight two aspects about Ruby's physical appearance that I absolutely love: her boobs and her butt! To me, she has the most perfectly shaped and proportioned breasts; not too big, not to small, all natural and just plain perfect. At the end of our party, we lay on the bed chatting and I was laying so I could look in the mirror and see her backside. This, too, is perfectly proportioned and extremely cute! I loved cupping her cheeks in my hands.

Ruby: Thank you once again for confirming why you are my favorite lady. I appreciate our time together very much and hope to see you again on the 18th.

2. very nice review crock

3. Great Review Crock :)

4. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Bert!

5. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, SK!

6. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review Crock!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

7. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Al!

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That was such a sweet and sincere review Crock. I also happen to think she has a beautifully shaped body. She look so good in her dresses too.
    Btw, you had to mention I made the line up wearing a towel... That will sound like a dirty hustling :mrgreen:, what I absolutely had no intention to do it!
    Once again great write up [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Jade! Ruby looks beautiful in whatever she is wearing. [smilie=happy.gif]

10. Haha, yay for surprise trips to the VIP room! :D Another great party, but who's surprised anymore?! ;) Not me! You know I enjoy your company so much, Crock, and I love getting to know more and more about you each day! Can't wait to see you again :)

11. Hey Crock! Great review!!

I love the line above, because I was thinking the same thing not too long ago! Not even just her boobs and butt, but for a small girl, she still has lines and curves and everything is just perfectly proportioned in the right places!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Ruby! I feel the same way about you. I love how our parties get better and better every time we meet. It won't be long before our 10th party together. Maybe we should plan something special.... [smilie=happy.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I agree 100% Crock [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Crockadoodle, let's get back together :D I promise to not be a lush ;)

15. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]