My second party with Ruby Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by KansasGuy, Jun 8, 2015.

1. I met up with Ruby this past Thursday night at the Love Ranch and had an AMAZING time. I had actually spent time with her a couple years back when she was at the Bunny Ranch, so this last visit was my second time partying with her. I had to wait over two years between visits....but every second of the wait was worth it.

After two years, I am happy to report that Ruby is indeed as gorgeous today as she was when I first met her. Between the photoshoot pics on the Love Ranch website and the selfies she's posted on Twitter, it's pretty easy to tell that she is a beautiful woman. I promise you though, once you get to lay eyes on her in real life...with no professional poses, no special lighting, no filters...you'll be hooked.

In the bedroom, she is just as generous and accommodating as she is beautiful. If you've read any of her previous reviews, you'll know that she'll take very good care of you. She made sure to stop multiple times during the party and ask me explicitly whether I was getting everything I was hoping to get out of the visit. All I'll say is that she left me walking out of there with a giant smile on my face.

To me though, the best part about Ruby is how easy it is to talk to her. For this last visit, I booked a relatively long party with her, so we had plenty of time to relax and chat. She had no problem at all cuddling up with me and getting in some good pillow talk. We never had to endure any kind of awkward silence and at no time did I ever feel like the conversation was forced. Her personality is that perfect mix of sweet and sexy, while being 100% genuine and real. I'm definitely coming back for a third go around.

So for all who have been lucky enough to have been with Ruby before....yes, she is still the same amazing woman you know and love. Book an appointment with her ASAP.

For all who are reading this and are thinking about seeing her for the first time...she is an amazing woman you will come to know and love. Book an appointment with her ASAP.

2. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

I agree, any time with Ruby is special. Everyone should get to know her, she is a wonderful lady. I enjoy every time I see her myself.

3. So happy that you saw my banner and emailed me! And even more happier we got to spend more time together! You are such a cutie, sweetie, and gentleman. A perfect date. I can't wait to spend more time together and have more great parties.

Thank you for the review, babe! See you soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Always so sweet and honest, jestr. Thank you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. OH DAMN!!!!

back for seconds, I love it!
    Glad she did you well!

:mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

-Riley Zane

6. :wink: :wink: :wink:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Nice review Kansas! Ruby's definitely on my radar in the weeks to come!

8. I can't wait to meet! :)

9. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the review, KG! I can't wait until our next get together soon :) xoxo

[​IMG]

10. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

3rd times the charm ;) i so happy for the both of you mischievious little minxes [smilie=happy.gif]

11. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  12. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Can't wait to see you again soon, KansasGuy! xoxo

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That is a really nice review. Well done you two :)

14. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

Thank you for sharing this. Ruby does seem like a very nice lady to check out.

15. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

17. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

19. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

ROADRUNNER J likes this.