My Real Accounts, Don't Be Scammed

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AliceLittle, Oct 18, 2018.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Follow me and please make sure you only follow my real accounts! I don't want anyone to be scammed! If you have questions please ask!
    [​IMG]

Old Nick likes this.
  3. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

Thank you for all the information Alice! You are so sweet to worry about us!

4. Thank you all for reporting all the scammers and helping me to stay one step ahead!
    [​IMG]

5. Here is the list again!
    Twitter:
    @thealicelittle
    Instagram:
    @thealicelittle
    www.thealicelittle.com
    Email:
    [email protected]
    Facebook Page:
    Facebook.com/thealicelittle
    Facebook profile:
    facebook.com/alice.little.3557
    FetLife.com:
    TheAliceLittle

Alice-Little-RSR-10-16-2019-53s.jpg

Old Nick likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. I would love for you to follow me! Check out my social media and stay in touch! See my new pictures and new info on my website www.thealicelittle.com
    [​IMG]

8. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Remember that Alice Little will never ask you for your passwords!

Mine is IHateMyJob1

Old Nick likes this.
  9. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I must admit, dragging scammers is fun. I scam baited a PCH scammer for a few days. I could imagine he was ready to throw his phone. He had to deal with me “putting the gift cards in the mail,” getting blacklisted at a few stores, getting impatient with me because I gotta ride my bike everywhere, and even he talked to a gas station attendant who had a bad attitude. Finally, I asked the scammer, “Why can’t you take the fees out of my prize money,” to which he said “No way! I will terminate your winnings!”

RIP PCH prize. LOL

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  10. I want to make sure I have all your correct accounts, I hate scammers! Thanks for the information!

11. I am back! My YouTube channel is up and going, I hope you got to watch Coffee with Alice this morning!
    [​IMG]

Old Nick likes this.