My Real Accounts, Don't Be Scammed

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AliceLittle, Oct 18, 2018.

1. There has been many fake accounts made and some of my clients are being scammed.

First let me say I will never ask/demand for anything off of my wish list, it is there and if you would like to send me something I am very appreciative of it!

Second if you have any concerns or think something doesn't look right please email me right away and tell me! The fake account on twitter says it was logged in on a phone in Nigeria! So look at it good if you see anything that doesn't look right!

Here is a list of all my real accounts everything else is fake!

Twitter:
    @thealicelittle
    Instagram:
    @thealicelittle
    www.thealicelittle.com
    Email:
    [email protected]
    Facebook Page:
    Facebook.com/thealicelittle
    Facebook profile:
    facebook.com/alice.little.3557
    FetLife.com:
    TheAliceLittle
    I hope this helps everyone and the fake accounts keep getting shut down, so if you see one report it please! Thank you!
    [​IMG]

SandiBenks, auron79, Old Nick and 4 others like this.
  2. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy Well-Known Member

Reporting them as I see them, little girl!

AliceLittle likes this.
  3. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

I report every imposter I see...thanks for the information and how to find you.

AliceLittle likes this.
  4. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

They haven’t contacted me as of late. I think they know me too well.

AliceLittle likes this.
  5. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

AliceLittle and Old Nick like this.
  6. Thank you everyone! Unfortunately there will always be scammers out there, but with the right info out they will be shut down quickly. I know of at least 1 of my clients who sent them a gift card, then told me. I feel bad, but everyone I will never ask or demand you buy me anything. If you want to send me something I am so so grateful but I would never ask! If you ever have a question please ask me! Kisses to you all and keep shutting down the fakes!
    Alice-Bath-4s.jpg

Dragon Daddy and Old Nick like this.
  7. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

How frustrating it must be to deal with this Alice! Thanks for keeping everyone informed on the truth.

8. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I attempted to fool them by using a gift card that was empty. Never mind the fact it was less than they wanted anyway.

The next one, I’ll tell them that I sent the gift card through the mail to the BunnyRanch and see how they react. :D

9. Oh my gosh! I am so sorry they got to you, but I am glad you are giving it back to them
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy and Old Nick like this.
  10. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

They never really got to me. They might have had a better chance years ago.

I’m no stranger to these scammers. I used to get ones with this line:

“Hello! I am from the USA/UK, but I am in Ghana taking care of a sick relative, and I’m looking for a husband.”

And I respond with:

“Well that’s not gonna be me. I am already taken.”

I trolled one using King Diamond lyrics, saying we can’t be together because “AMON” belongs to “THEM.”

It can be fun, but it’s inherently dangerous because these are criminals you’re dealing with. I worry when they find me through Facebook, but when they find me through Twitter, I don’t worry so much.

AliceLittle likes this.
  11. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Awww that's terrible! Sorry to hear that @AliceLittle but thanks for keeping us up to date!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

12. People really have no better way of getting money? So sad that you have to deal with this, Alice.
    PhotoGrid_1540121420024.jpg

13. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

I have had to deal with these scammers trying to be you as well as other people I follow. I have been reporting them as fast as I can when I see them!

14. Keep up the good work! Thank you for helping keep Alice and others safe!
    PhotoGrid_1540121420024.jpg

Dragon Daddy and AliceLittle like this.
  15. Yes thank you so much Dragon Daddy and everyone! If you ever have a question come here and ask, because you know this is me!
    Alice-Bath-8s.jpg

16. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

You are most welcome, little girl! Got to keep the scammers at bay!

AliceLittle likes this.
  17. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Just gotta say...I love this pic. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  18. Thank you so much Old Nick!
    Alice-Little-9-10-2018-36s.jpg

Old Nick likes this.
  19. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

Crap I lost my twitter account password and had to make a new one, hopefully the Alice little I follow is you and not a scam, I better double check

AliceLittle likes this.
  20. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

It is such a shame that you are being hacked, they need to leave you alone and let you preform the wonder services that you do!

AliceLittle likes this.
  21. Yes please check to make sure you have me! @thealicelittle
    [​IMG]

22. Thank you for the list of your real accounts, Alice! I got a request from "you" on twitter and I could tell right away it wasn't you. The person demanded a gift card off of your wish list, it was a sweet please it was I will block you if you don't get me one. I told them to block all they want I was reporting them because I knew it was you! Be warned everyone!

AliceLittle likes this.
  23. If I were you, I would not want to miss out on an opportunity like this!! She is such a SEXY SEXY lady, so don't leave her waiting!! :)

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  25. It's even worse when it's more then one person getting scammed. Here's how to stop BS, Call up the House and ask anybody who answers the phone to log onto the message the person the real address. It's the only way DO NOT click on a link, it could be fake. I took a "M.I.S" class and it woke my up to a lot of how fraud is easily done. I can even tell you how to find a cell phones real or any computer "I.P" address. Be wary, double check twice, call the house and once the funds are gone, there most likely gone anyway. People I know have been called and somebody was claiming to be the family member. It's a total fraud, and they gave them fake names, the fraudster got busted when they realized that they were given fake names. Works like a charm everytime. If people give alleged fraudster fake names, etc they would have a database full of fake names, etc. Two, make up a fake credit card number and see if the try and run the credit card, the credit card should show up were the credit card processing terminal is. Or even purchase a pre-paid debit card, use the whole balance up and use it for "suspect transaction". If somebody leaves a "trackable trail" it might stop, etc. Don't know, until it's tried, etc. Hope it helps

AliceLittle likes this.
  26. Thank you so much the_squid! The more people know the better it is! I don't think we will ever stop all of the rip off artists out there, but do the best you can and like I said if you ever have a request from Alice Little, ask me here or email me before you ever buy or pay anything. I will never ask or demand you purchase something for me!
    7-2.jpg

27. These people are scum, thanks for telling us the real accounts to hopefully to stop these bad people!

AliceLittle likes this.
  28. Thank you so much! Yes these people are getting out of hand, but we have to keep stopping them, reporting them and not giving them anything! If you have a question please email or PM me and ask!
    [​IMG]

29. They are trying again! Thank you so much for reporting them and getting them kicked off!
    28.jpg

30. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

AliceLittle likes this.
  31. Me too! I don't want anyone to take advantage of my wonderful generous clients!
    alice-little-8.jpg

32. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Thank you for the info on these assholes! I am glad you gave us a list of your real accounts!

AliceLittle likes this.
  33. There are professional scammers out there and we have to be careful! If you have a question, let me know!
    [​IMG]

34. Email or pm any women , if it fake you find out before you complete any trsnsaction. Call the brothel and confirm the account. Just email or pm the women first. I've been scammed already, got ripped off two diamond rings. OUCH.

AliceLittle likes this.
  35. OUCH isn't even the word for it! Yes take matters into your hands and contact the lady before you send anything!
    [​IMG]