My party with The Bunny Ranch's best hidden treasure

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by fullspeed, Nov 7, 2010.

1. :oops:

Aww,sweetie!

Every moment we have spent together will forever stay in my heart! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Muah! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Remember I told you...you'll always be my girl! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. :oops:

Muah!

5. We'll be making each other blush...with excitement...soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. The best there is,the best there was,the best there ever will be! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. :oops:

8. Not soon enough! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

No my dear, I am really the lucky one for you are such a rare pearl! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

10. I know exactly how you feel...heavenly! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. You will ALWAYS be treasured! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. :oops:

13. September,September,September! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. You will always be my most treasured memories! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

I can never thank you enough for being the special person you are! I am so blessed for having met you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

16. Can't wait, Manny! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Getting to be with you again will be worth the wait! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Anna is Awesome! Very sweet!

20. My heart always smiles with thoughts of you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Aww that was soo sweet! :D

22. It really was! :D

23. Anna,you are the most sought after treasure! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Any time with Anna is to be treasured,for she will leave you with a lifetime of memories! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. A rare and precious treasure indeed! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. She is probably not hidden any more after so many awards, but definitely remains the best treasure. I don't know what took me so long to discover it but now that I have I am going to make the most of it.

27. Very sweet of you to say, Lastings. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

I can never thank you enough for being the special person you are! I am so blessed for having met you!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

29. I feel the same about you, lover! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]