My party with The Bunny Ranch's best hidden treasure

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by fullspeed, Nov 7, 2010.

1. I wanted to write to tell you about the greatest hidden secret of the Bunny Ranch. Where there’s a will, there’s a way, and after 2 years, I finally made a long awaited return to the Bunny Ranch, to see a buxom luscious blonde you might not have heard of if you base your knowledge completely on the HBO program Cathouse.

She goes by the name of Anna Suvari, and I know that this monicker is a nod to the actress Mena Suvari, but I have to be completley honest with you and tell you that the resemblance isn’t quite as close as you think. If Anna and Mena were sisters, Mena would be the jealous bitter one who has a hard time finding dates, Jan Brady to Anna’s Marcia Brady.. Anna is incomparably good looking.

Like everyone else I have read all of the reviews, and, I also have to be honest with you when I say that they are spot on. If you are nervous like I am, Anna is perfect for you. She is very down to earth, friendly, and, she makes you feel so welcome. She wants nothing more than to please you, and to help you become comfortable. She took a lot of time to get to know me, and she listened to me talk about my job and helped me process some things, which was not exciting I’m sure but speaks to her well roundedness. She’s probably great for quickies too, but, this was not a quickie. What I needed was a slow boil, and I got it, and more.

I will admit that I am not the most experienced person when it comes to sex. However, this, was not my first trip to ranches. After seeing Anna, I know that it will not be my last trip, either. I mean no disrespect to the other women I have partied with, but Anna has helped me go from “sex has to happen” to “I want sex to happen”. It may not seem like a big difference, but, for me there is one. When I was younger, I put a lot of pressure on myself to get laid, and after awhile it began to feel robotic, rather than just relaxing and letting things happen and having fun. Sex is fun again for me, more fun than ever.

Nothing ever felt rushed with Anna. We had lots of time to try some things I never done before and I learned more about myself sexually then I learned in the previous ten years combined. I discovered that I have a submissive side of me, which Anna, in her skillful Anna way, was more than happy to reveal fully.

Her rate was more than fair, and really actually a steal when you throw in the fact that there were no extra charges or fees for things like multiple orgasms, positions, or fetish type stuff. This was a breathe of fresh air after my last trip to the Bunny Ranch, and the lack of nickel and diming is something you remember as a customer, that is if you feel like a customer, but I never did with Anna. Instead, I felt like I flew across the country to see my lover, and it was just a natural act between a man and a woman who were really hot for each other.

I will be back again, and, I have never been more excited about coming back. I now know why guys here speak so highly of Anna, and why she has been voted Courtesan of the Year 3 years running.

Thanks again Anna, you really are the best of the best. I hope you liked the jersey. Thank you, also to Madame Suzette for being so nice, and the driver whose name I can’t recall. He had some great stories. Now, I have one too!!

2. Congrats she is a sweet heart :mrgreen:

3. Three years running as C.O.Y I wouldn't exactully call her a hidden gem

Chili

4. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Well, Chili, I have to agree with him. She has such a tiny presence on the Board... :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Anna who??? I don't remember if I had ever seen her. I believe she does hide a lot at the ranch, probably in her room.

6. Wow!

I'm honored, fullspeed! It took a while, but we made it happen, didn't we? :D

Thank you so much for such a lovely review. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Congrats to you fullspeed!Great review!

Those of us who have been lucky enough to spend time with Anna,know how amazing she is!She is absolutely the best hidden treasure there can be!The biggest thrill though,is when you find that treasure!She makes all the precious jewels and gold in the world worthless by compare! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Anna ! you can come outta hiding now

Chili

9. Congratulations on spending time in Xanadu with a truly amazing Angel and the universes greatest treasure. She is a very special woman, and a wonderful Lady. 8)

10. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

I believe fullspeed meant Anna is unknown outside of this message board since she's not on Cathouse. Which is probably quite true and just the way she likes it.

11. She will always be the best to us :mrgreen:

12. Come join me, surfer! :twisted:

13. Those who haven't visited the website typically have no idea who I am. ;)

14. I should really step it up, shouldn't I? :lol:

15. Aw, there you go again! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Just stating the facts lover...just stating the facts. :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

WOW. An invite from THE Anna Suvari. Bunny of the Year, Courtesan of the Year, Best looking woman, Best social networker, best legal prostitute, and Best female to public figure to fantasize about (I like that award, Anna for Supreme court justice, US Senator or Congress). I might have to take you up on that offer, Anna.

18. It's more fun in hiding. :twisted:

19. Thank you, Sir Skulls! I wish you the happiest of birthdays! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. There is still hope for me, then .

21. That means a lot, SF! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Smooch! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Oh,how I wish you could give me that in person,Anna!
    Smooches back atcha'! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Anna is truly one in a million.

25. Thank you, Edwin! Miss ya! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Anna is absolutely incredible, and it looks like word is finally getting out. [smilie=happy.gif]

27. Thank you, Lastings! You're a sweetie. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. I agree, Anna should run for Congress. Purely for the selfish reason that she'd be working in my area and literally down the street from my office. I'd be glad to be her chief staff...er, chief of staff. ;)

29. Just speaking from the heart Anna.

30. How about chief of stiff? ;) :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. You always make me smile. :)

32. i am trying to make plans to get back up there in january or february. once you pop with anna, you can't stop!!

33. :lol:

I wouldn't want you to! ;)

34. The true treasure is Anna's heart.The way she can get into your heart with kindness and generosity is something that just needs to be experienced!Anna is the true meaning of Heaven on earth! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. there is nothing more fun on this earth than popping with you.