my party with Angelina

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bamabert111, Feb 24, 2013.

1. i arrived on tuesday,and had to patiently wait till wendesday to see this young,sexy,sweet and gorgeous lady,when she came out,she was in red and white outfit,for my favorite team.woww i said,she was gorgeous,so we went back to her room and had a very painless negotiation,so off to the office we went,i still get so nervous before every party,but she soon calmed those nerves,we had such an amazing party,she really provides such an amazing party,i have waited a while to see her,but it was well worth it,i think angelina will remember this party too for a while,we had an amazing time together.guys,please take time out to get to know this wonderful lady,i know yall will have an amazing party too.thanks angelina,i look forward to many more parties ahead

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Nice Review Bert! Angelina is a sweetie!!

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Very NICE!!!! :wink:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. Aw My Southern Sweetheart my time with you was unforgettable, Thank you for the review and I can't wait until you return [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. thank you sweetie

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

A great review of a truly beautiful woman! :)

7. she sure is

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

What a great review, bamabert111!! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your time.

9. thanks al

10. thanks jade,it was good to see you again

11. Nice review, she is a wonderful lady.

12. Aw Thank you Sweetheart you sure are a sweetie yourself I always enjoy getting to chat with you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Thank you for taking the tme to read my review sweetie [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Thanks Love [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. angelina is so sweet and beautiful

16. Thank you hunny [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]