PIC THREAD MY NEWLY DECORATED ROOM AT KIT KAT RANCH

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Apr 24, 2022.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Here are pics of my newly decorated room at Kit Kat Ranch:

IMG_4397.jpg

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Let's party and fulfill your fantasies today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Booking info with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

IMG_4394.jpg IMG_4395.jpg

joe moll and JayJayJay like this.
  2. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Nice room.. A small tub , but that ok for some people..

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It looks small in the photo but it's not a small tub. It has a double shower head. It's a good size and thanks for sharing your thoughts and compliment.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_4430.jpg IMG_4431.jpg

Marty2015BTTF and joe moll like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's celebrate and fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cum in my "Newly Decorated Room" at Kit Kat Ranch!!!

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]Booking with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

6. So amazing! It’s like walking into a different world! So breathtaking! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @sindysky for sharing your kind thoughts and compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Wow cumisha you made that room look so pretty!

9. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @HannahFoxx for the compliments and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

HannahFoxx likes this.
  11. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and have a "Happy Memorial Day" celebration!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. PaigeNicole
    Chat with Me

PaigeNicole The All American Girl Next Door

oh my goodness I love it! What a beautiful room Cumisha!

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @PaigeNicole for the compliments and we should do a "2 Girl Crossover Party" in my newly decorated room!!! Let's keep in touch!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

16. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

OliviaBentley Professional Courtesan

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

18. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

19. Very nice

very nice

very nice

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @destinistarr for your kind words and support!!! I miss you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

Wow! It looks amaizng Cumisha! thanks for sharing!

22. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Beautiful job!!! You are An amazing designer [smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. I love your room and now I love mine too :) hehe I still gotta show you the few songs I remember how to play on your piano from my childhood :)
    [​IMG]

24. JourneyRenee
    Chat with Me

JourneyRenee 5’ && Submissive

I loved your room the first time I seen it and I absolutely love it now. You have amazing design skills , cooking skills too I loved your lumpia [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Delilah Rae for your kind words and compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

27. Beautiful as always cumisha I love all her decorations she does threw the years the are always beautiful and perfectly for ever season

28. (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Your room fits you so well. Its inviting as soon as you cross the threshold. It put you in the mood for a romantic time. ♥ The tub is huge. Two people can sit side by side and relax in comfort.

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KikiLover for the compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. you decorate your room so nicely

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Air Force Amy for sharing your thought and compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KarinaKaifova for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]