PIC THREAD My morning jump start

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by LillyJames, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Good morning!! Everyone. I just wanted to share a quick picture. In my morning routine I jump start my day with an organic Superfood smoothie. what do you do to jump start your day? 20190818_095819.jpg

2. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

The original organic superfood--coffee, black. 46c507f9a89416e0e015ab0c3c5bad00.jpg

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

LillyJames, Leo Goodale and StevenL like this.
  3. I love that. Legitimately put a smile on my face [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Are you planning a trip to the ranch soon; then you could put an even bigger smile on my face:p

Leo Goodale likes this.
  4. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Glad to put a smile on a beautiful woman's face....:) I'm planning on being there during the Labor Day weekend.

Leo Goodale likes this.
  5. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

As Captain Janeway says... star_trek_voyager_by_l00u-db8f1kh.jpg

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Leo Goodale likes this.
  6. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

You know, now that I look closely at this drawing, Janeway looks like @LillyJames...hmm, she's holding out on us!

7. You are right. It's the red hair and eyebrows[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. That is so cute. I quit drinking coffee every day. It was one of my bad habits.

9. Hhmmm... I wasn't 100% sure if I was going to stay for the Labor Day weekend. My initial two weeks ends on the 28th and depending on how homesick I am Lol. But if you're going to be coming out here then maybe I should stay;)

10. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I'm flattered that you'll stay for little ol' me, but if you feel homesick do head for home (speaking of which, where is that?). You can always come back, and you can always extend the current tour if you really want to. In the end, you have to make yourself the priority, and everyone here understands that. We'll always be around.

11. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Whuuuuttttt??????!!!!! You gave up drinking the nectar of the gods? The finest organic suspension ever devised, so great we can defeat aliens with it? I take it you were gulping it down like mad?

12. And you are absolutely correct sir. I was drinking two venti coffee drinks from Starbucks a day at one point. And was still sleeping just fine at night. I have not given it up for good. I just enjoy it much better and get a little more of a caffeine Rush

13. Yes. Absolutely! I would never want to hang around if I wasn't going to be in a good mood. Or be really happy to be there. I am local so I do get to go and visit friends and stuff when my shift ends. So it's an easy choice for me to stay. But thank you for thinking so kindly of me[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Want a bag of 100% Kona coffee? Since you're a local, that means you have access to a grinder so I can get you the big ol' bag of Kona coffee from Sam's Club down here.

LillyJames likes this.
  15. That would be so sweet of you! And I'm sure all the ladies here would enjoy that. [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. Baba1234
    Chat with Me

Baba1234 Well-Known Member

you are beautiful and sexy girl.....................

17. Thank you so much[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif];)

Baba1234 likes this.
  18. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

How are you so cute.. Love you :eek:

19. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Hmm, I don't know about that. I sent up coffee before to another lady at LRN earlier this summer and she shared it with the others. But she said there wasn't too many takers. So more coffee for her!

I do know from experience, that toffee covered mac nuts, caramel coated mac nut popcorn and roasted mac nuts are universally accepted.

20. SerenityLove
    Chat with Me

SerenityLove Well-Known Member

Love the post and you look gorgeous my love!!!

21. Fresh orange juice, pineapple and granola. Sometimes zucchini bread for a change of pace.

22. SashaLove
    Chat with Me

SashaLove Well-Known Member

85AB7C73-5122-4428-9C73-3EA5EEC1FF53.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk