My midnight rendezvous with Ivy Mae.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by hockeypuck77, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Hello. I am using this thread to tell you about a wonderful midnight rendezvous I had with Ivy Mae. A little background first. I had first met Ivy last August while she was at the Love Ranch Las Vegas and really enjoyed talking with. I found myself attracted to her beautiful brown eyes and wonderful smile right away. However, I was both physically and financial spent at the time to do anything about it. Nothing really happened until last February, when I PM’d Ivy just for heck of it. I asked her about the possibility of meeting her again. She responded back that she really would like to see me again. We then started flirting with each other over the Bunny Boards, slowly building our attraction for each other and the anticipation of meeting. We finally settled on meeting at the LRV at midnight on 08/15/2015.
    When the night to go arrived, I was nervous. I was nervous because I spent most of my summer getting in shape not only for a week long hockey camp in Las Vegas that I took part in earlier in the week; but mostly because I wanted to physically look good for Ivy. I was driven to the LRV in a VW Passat using their driving service, trying my best not to be nervous. When I arrived, Ivy showed up wearing a sexy, figure hugging black dress and wearing the reddest hair I had ever seen. Ivy read me right away and we went to the bar to chat for a bit. While I was nervously talking with her, Ivy said to relax, breathe in, breathe out, shake it out, and that she was going to take care of me tonight. After getting the “formalities” out of the way, she got a bottle of champagne and drew a bubble bath for both of us. After I got in the tub, Ivy let me watch her get undressed. It was for me anyway, so sensuous and so erotic watching her take her clothes off piece by piece, finally revealing her sexy nude body that she works so hard to keep up. Well, from this point on, I must draw the curtain. For what happened that night with Ivy and me is something we want to keep as our little secret. Something we can remember and save for our next encounter. Although she said she was going to issue me a challenge next month. It will be interesting to see what she comes up with. But I will say that Ivy Mae is someone who if you are kind, respectful, courteous, and honest with her, she will shower you with affection, kindness, sweetness, and a healthy enjoyment for sex. I hope that I can see Ivy again and we can pick up where we left off. I want there to be a sequel. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Ivy is an amazing lady, and your review of her is testament to that fact!

3. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

THERE'S GOING TO BE A TRILOGY WITH US BABE! HEHE

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS GREAT REVIEW, I HAD AN AMAZING TIME SPENT WITH YOU. I AM SO GLAD YOU GAVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO SHARE THIS EXPERIENCE AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE AWESOME FUTURE ENCOUNTERS

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. If you think the first time was great, we're going to have a sequel that will be better than the original! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Muah!

5. That was an awesome read. Sounds like you two have some special chemistry.

6. ivymae
    Chat with Me

THANK YOU, AMY XOXO
    WE DO! AND WE ALWAYS HAVE AN AMAZING TIME TOGETHER. :)

7. Great review, so happy Ivy was able to make you happy!

ivymae likes this.
  8. ivymae
    Chat with Me

9. Great review Ivy! Ivy is a beautiful lady inside and out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ivymae likes this.
  10. ivymae
    Chat with Me

AWH. THANK YOU, CHRISTY. YOU'RE SO SWEET. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THE CHANCE TO PARTY AND WRITE A REVIEW ABOUT YOUR SEXY ASS. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. Why thank you for the kind words Miss Ivy! I too look forward to our next visit together (think this August). All good things come to those who wait. So I have been told.

ivymae likes this.
  12. ivymae
    Chat with Me

I AGREE AND BELIEVE THAT SAYING, TOO. WE WILL PROVE THAT NEXT VISIT

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]