My LRN St. Patrick's Day VIP Party with RUBY RAE!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crock_Harker, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

First of all, major kudos to Madam Dianne and the entire LRN Staff for making the LRN St. Patrick's Day Party this past Friday night one for the history books! The atmosphere was festive, the ladies were all dressed in a variety of green outfits, many board members in kilts and the games were uber fun. This was my first St. Paddy's Party and it was great to meet so many board members with whom I have gotten to know here on the boards and in chat over the last several months.

As the big winner of the Kilt Contest, the awarded prize was a VIP upgrade on my next party and a basket of VIP room goodies, including a bottle of champagne. Since I had a scheduled party with Ruby that evening, I decided to use it that night. This was going to be my first experience in the VIP room as well, so I was ecstatic that I was able to share that with Ruby.

I simply cannot say enough good things about how amazing a party with Ruby truly is. And it isn't just the sex that makes it amazing. I think I have found the key to the "Ruby Vibe": Ruby is probably the most honest lover I have ever had. She is real thru and thru and there is nothing fake inside or out. And we always have an incredible party. Each one just gets better and better. To steal a line from one of Ruby's other clients, I truly don't think she ever has a night off in the bedroom.

She always gives 110% or more each and every time. I think she strives to make sure each subsequent party is better than the last.

My sweet Roobs: Thank you again for another completely amazing and memorable night. Counting down the days to our next encounter.

PS...I am making a huge sign for your door that says KEEP OUT! THIS MEANS YOU JADE!!! :mrgreen:

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Nice review Crock!

3. Great review, Crock!

4. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, John! It was great finally meeting you after so many months of great chat time. Glad you had an equally amazing weekend.

5. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, SK! Is it any wonder why Ruby has so many loyal fans? :wink:

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Congratulations on you winning. On this one I would say it's a doubled winning situation. It's nice to know that the more you do the better it gets. I can see why. Now it's not my fault that me and YOUR friend need to have a word with you. I couldn't wait for you to be done. We neededed to plan our thing :twisted: and it depended on you. So I think I am excused on this one. BTW, you look good wrapped in a white sheet :mrgreen:
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Gee thanks!

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

:lol: :lol:

9. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review Crock!!!! And :lol: :lol: :lol: Re: Jade!!!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

10. Crockadoodle,

Visits and sexy time with you are always wonderful! I'm glad you feel so strongly for me and my parties, because I feel the same way about you! Can't wait to see you again! :mrgreen:

and yes, Jade.....STAY OUT! although, I can't really say much because I've busted in on TWO of your parties :oops: but none of them involved white sheets :D

xoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Aw! You're so sweet. Can't wait to see you again as well.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. awesome review crock,ruby is such a sweet and beautiful girl

13. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for this review, Crock :)

[​IMG]

14. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]