My first trip to the Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by NewbieNic, Nov 12, 2013.

1. My first trip to the bunny ranch was November 2009. It was an experience I’ll remember for the rest of my days and not just because it was my first time. After being presented with a staggeringly large lineup, I ended up talking to Kelly Skyline. My request was to learn how to please a woman as up until that time I had no experience and I wanted to learn to do it right. With her help we recruited Fallon to join us. The two ladies then proceeded to demonstrate how to provide appropriate pleasure to a woman. After the demonstration I then got a change to practice on them both. I ended up in a VIP room with Fallon. [smilie=happy.gif]

Fast forward to 2013 and I’m planning to return. I’m engaged now, and my fiancée has complemented me on my oral skills and I complement the bunny Ranch for teaching me how. In fact she was so impressed that she is allowing me a last visit before we get married!(there is more to this story but I won’t get into it here). Suffice to say that I’ll be visiting Reno the weekend of December 7th and I can only hope to get as good an experience as last time. :D

2. Have you asked her if she wants to come along?

I wouldn't blame her if she passed, but most of the women at the ranch love couples that visit together. Just sayin' ;)

3. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Vawlkus has the right idea. Ask your fiancée to join you in a party, at least for some of the time if not all of it. If you can get her to do that, let your fiancée pick the lady, one that turns her on. Since every woman is different in what turns her on, you might learn new techniques on how to excite your fiancée from one of the experienced courtesans by watching, and she might learn how to please you differently too. Adding toys and how and when to use them might be exciting for both of you. If not this trip, maybe after you are married you can both go to the ranches and enjoy a couple's party together, maybe on your anniversary.

4. Isurfer has the right idea...! :mrgreen:

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

When I stared to reading it I got a little confused, because I saw the lady's name and the date, so reading further, I though is a very nice note Nic. Congratulations on your engagement and on your oral skills. This is what I tell everyone that spend time with me. It's one of the most important things to learn and I am glad you did it well. Your fiancee is a cool lady, if I may say so. What a trust between you two. Tell her I sent hugs and kisses [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I will be here on the weekend of Dec 7th, I suggest you to stop here friday early afternoon if you can to meet me and the ladies at the Love Ranch and if we connect maybe set something up ;)
    I will be looking forward to it [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Great idea Wawlkus, hopefully she will consider it.

7. That is very cool to hear, Nic! I hope to meet you in December when you make your trip out, the visits only get better & better. ;) xoxox

8. WOW...you are one lucky guy! Good luck with your trip back and I hope you can have another great experience before you tie the knot!

9. I did ask my fiancee to join me. She declined, BUT wants me to show her what I have learned. Now I have to learn something. It starting to sound like work. :)

10. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

It is work. Want a goal? If you haven't gotten your fiancée to squirt yet, try working towards that.

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I know your life has changed and by now you are a married man. I just wanted to say hi and give you a kiss.
    Cheers to good times. Kisses to you and your lady [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]