My enchanted afternoon with Talia Amour

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Carlo Antonio, May 1, 2011.

1. April 29 I drove a little over 4 hours one way to meet with a woman I had hoped to see at St Pogus IV.
    I made an appointment to see the heavenly Talia Amour at around noon, but my journey brought me to the Love Ranch a little earlier than I had told her.
    I texted Talia and she was concerned initially because she was not ready but I assured her to take her time.
    I would wait for her, because all good things and people are worth waiting for and you must have patience.
    Benjamin Franklin wrote “He that can have patience, can have what he will”.

While I waited in the Parlor at the Love Ranch, which was a little after 11:00AM, it was very quiet and empty. I spoke with Rhonda who was tending the bar and Karma Luv who happened to be walking about; incidentally she is gorgeous, very slender and beautiful. I also saw Ruby Rae who is so adorable, walking into the ranch with a bouquet of flowers.
    As I sat at the far end of the bar I heard light footsteps emanating from the entrance to the lover rooms, moving toward the bar, then before I could register the activity she walked into the bar area.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    There before me stood a vision. Shoulder length dark brown hair and eyes like pools of decadent warm chocolate, inviting and sensual. Skin of light bronze wrapped delicately in a black silky body tee, red g-string and black heels. Note you couldn't see,the G-string, but I eventually did. :wink:
    Talia has a smile like no other, indescribable, but totally lovable. It is as wide as the sky, but as loving as a child.
    She spoke my name and walked over and gave me a hug.
    I told her I had something special for her, whereby I excused myself and went out to my car and brought in my gift which I made for her. The gift basket I offered her was prepared and wrapped by myself and it contained Red Wine, various kinds of Dark Chocolate, a Red Wine Glass, and Wine Crackers nestled in a basket.
    I could see she was amazed, I remembered what she liked from our first initial conversation back in march.

Let me digress slightly, when I knew I was going to go to the St Pogus and there was going to be a lap dance contest the one lover I really wanted to see and spend time with was Talia Amour.
    As luck would have it I was able to contact her and she agreed to join in the competition. Unfortunately the week of St Pogus she had a family emergency and she had to cancel her planned trip to the love ranch.
    I told her I was disappointed that she wasn’t coming, but I also understood family always comes first. I have great respect for those who honor their family and are close to them, it shows character. I still really wanted to see her, but I would have to wait and hopefully an opportunity would afford itself to this assignation with a goddess.
    Though after the St Pogus I still texted her occasionally to say hello here and there and as fate would have it I found out she was coming in April 28 to May 6 when fortuitously I was going to be at my northern California office. So I contacted her and said if I could swing getting a vacation day I wanted to see her. She said she would be available at the time I suggested. So I took the day off and drove a little over 4 hours one way to see her.

Why did I do this? Because she had something I cannot quite explain that attracted me and also I have lead my life such that I don’t like having regrets so I travel to places I want to see and I participate in activities I want to try. So when I get older I won’t be one of those people who talk about what ifs, I don’t have that problem. I am not a what if, should of, would of, could of person; I just do and I have been fortunate enough to have the means to do what I want to do when I want to.

Back to the Vision of Talia Amour, bella di natura (the greatest natural beauty).
    We went into the parlor and had a nice little chat on one of the red velour settees and then we migrated off to her room to discuss the game plan.
    Well we planned a 1.5 hr GFE tantric party. Which is an energetic intimate trip to bliss that is out of this world!
    Talia was able to get the VIP room for us and once in there our magic afternoon began. We got comfortable sitting in the tub drinking red wine and feeding each other chocolate. Also I am a very sensory oriented person so smells and sounds and texture motivates me. So I must reiterate how silky smooth her bronze skin is covering a taut body with amazing supple breast and deliciously shaped nipples and a heavenly shaped delectable booty. She smells like a bouquet of summer. We kissed a lot and Talia’s mouth is so sensual.
    [​IMG]
    After several glasses of wine we moved over to the massage bench were Talia commenced indoctrinating me into the Tantric experience. Talia put on some eastern music which enhanced the event, the sound was so peaceful and erotic. Since I am a gentleman I will not divulge the nuances of the details, but it is an experience like no other I have ever participated. I can’t wait to do it again; Talia is an enchantress and I am under her spell and I like it.

After the massage bench we moved onto the bed to continue activities. We laughed throughout our party. Talia’s laughter is so infectious. Her intelligence and wit are so alert and spot on about life and pleasure. Talia’s personality is so awesome; her character should be bottled and shared to the world, to put it simply Talia is all good and before the party ended she performed a belly dance for me with one big veil.
    We showered up after the party and the shower in the VIP room for some reason was being uncooperative by scalding, but Talia was looking out for me. :wink: This is our joke. :)
    Talia and I connected which made it the best experience ever, and yes I will be seeing her again in the near future. She makes you the center of the universe.
    After the party we sat in the parlor which by now was around 2:00PM and drank some more wine and chatted.
    I said my goodbye to my special lover around 2:30PM and headed back over the mountains to the East Bay. In all I spent over eight hours driving but it didn't matter because I had the opportunity to spend meaningful and memorable time with Talia Amour, be it 2 hours or a couple minutes it was worth it. I am much happier and a better person for spending time with Talia.

Thank you Talia Amour, you brought me to the Elysian Fields, just beyond imagination. There is a word in my dialetto italiano delle famiglie language that sums up my feeling for you "inamorata" which means I am enchanted and tantalized by your presence, addicted and eager to spend more time in your company.
    [​IMG]
    Ciao Bella
    Carlo Antonio

2. that was so sweet and amazing! Thank you for taking the time to write these kind and sincere words. You are such a pleasure! I am speechless! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. okay, now THAT is a GREAT review! Holy cow!

Glad you had such an awesome time!

4. nationalgreg,
    Talia is amazing, the written description does not match the visual and sensory of the experience.

ciao
    Carlo Antonio

5. I know! I have had the chance to meet her, but I have not partied with her yet.

She is on the list for sure!

6. Bump...
    Talia Amour is back from now to July 14; she embodies what dreams are made of...

Ciao
    Carlo Antonio

7. Yes I am thank you! July1-14 2011! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. Bump...
    Talia Amour has returned from August 11 to August 21; beyond imagination, she's an amazing experience in the tantric arts.

Ciao
    Carlo Antonio

9. Ok that's a Great Review

10. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Excellent review! Talia is breathtakingly gorgeous [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

11. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

Talia is a very sexy lady for sure. Great review Carlo!

12. Bump...
    Talia is back! She is beyond imagination..
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Ciao
    Carlo Antonio

13. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Yes, Talia is back now! She is absolutely gorgeous.. and a very sweet personality to match [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

14. Talia is enchanting no doubt. she is the cat's meow :)

15. mew mew [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. ...he said I look like a flower...but I 'm a serpent underneath...innocently... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] NOV IS CUMING SOON!!!!