my 2 parties with vivianna leigh

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bamabert111, Jul 4, 2013.

1. we had been chatting back and forth since my last trip.so we planned a party together,me and my friend john n ga came in together and he had his parties planned and so did i.we got there about noon,crock came over a few hours later,we hung out by the pool a while and then it was time for mine and viviannas party,we walked back to her room and got everything set and off to the office we went.she took me back to her room and she helped me undress and here we go,we done a few different positions and done other things,woww does she get in to her parties,she is amazing in bed at everything and the next party was on the day we were leaving and I didn't think it could get better but let me tell you it did,i was completely out of breath and exhausted,she is so much fun to be with.guys,please take the chance to get to know this beautiful,sweet,southern goddess,i guarantee you will want to go back to party with her many more times.thanks vivianna for giving me such a wonderful time.

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review Bert!!! We did have a fun trip!!! [smilie=happy.gif]

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Great review, bamabert! Vivianna is so full of life and so much fun to be around, not to mention sexy. I'm so happy you got to enjoy her not once, but twice.

4. thanks jade

5. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

I know from first hand experiences, how wonderful Vivianna is. I still want to know what a redneck party is...