Missing Thread

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by crumbie, Dec 25, 2015.

1. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

so, I can't find the (watched) thread started by kittiminx (sorry if i spelled your name wrong) about content on these boards... basically quality over quantity/spam.
    I can only assume that it was purged. gods forbid that there be something critical on here about how things operate, as it's not the first time that this bullshit has happened.
    was this thread hidden from public view or purged? inquiring minds want to know, and why? was it censored by some do gooder mod? order from on high? enough spammy ladies complain?
    if it was hidden, only for the women to see and comment in, great that's fine, but it was purged for beacuse an actual discussion was going on to make this a better place that people WANT to visit , then this does nothing but discourage me from ever participating again. or maybe it's just me.
    i'm not satisfied with the constant bumping, and stupid game threads that drown these boards
    I realize I'm not a regular and you're not missing my business, so nothing I say will have any impact.. but I've said my piece, I'm done. and this will probably be deleted soon enough after anyway
    -crumb

Kiteh Kawasaki™ likes this.
  2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I don't know what happened to the thread, but I certainly know that I will miss you :(
    Don't leave. Vent if you need to, but stay around. So many of us are interested in your posts :) :)

crumbie likes this.
  3. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

Thanks for your concern Jade, but the thread in question became visible again and we got some improvements from it, so yay! success
    and I'm around for a little while longer yet ;)