About Me MAKING LOVE WITH ME IS LIKE A WAKING DREAM

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Mar 30, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AjaMercury for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  5. SerenityLove
    Chat with Me

SerenityLove Well-Known Member

Love the post!!! But I love the pictures even more!!! Sexy mama!!!

6. SerenityLove
    Chat with Me

SerenityLove Well-Known Member

Love the post!!! But I love the pictures even more!!! Sexy mama!!!

7. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

This was so well written! I love the pics too! <3

joe carbols likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!

10. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Yes @JuniperJones they say a picture is worth a thousand words. But pictures of the lovely @cumishaamado leave me speechless.

Not only is she super duper attractive but she is a beautiful person as well!!!

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are a “Sweetheart”!!!

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! You are always in my prayers and I love our growing friendship and chemistry!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! You are always in the prayers too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @T-Love74 for sharing your comments and I would love to be your "HOT" bitchy boss lady who needs a good fucking to put her in place!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @JuniperJones for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @SerenityLove for your kind words and compliments!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants me to have your dreams cum true?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

Omg! Such a bad girl Cumisha! :)

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments in mentioning me in your post!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and you will always be in my prayers!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SerenityLove for your kind words and compliments!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

You deserve each and every compliment I give you @cumishaamado. You are so much more than just another pretty face. You are the "Real Deal"

22. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thanks for keeping me in your prayers @cumishaamado. I greatly appreciate all of your spiritual support!!!!

23. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Chemistry is strong with double bonds, triple bonds, quadruple bonds, quintuple bonds and the ever rare Sextuple Bonds (Yes that is what they are called SEXTUPLE Bonds) These sextuple bonds are the strongest bonds in chemistry. I hope @cumishaamado and I have this type of bonding

The one that resembles @cumishaamado is ditungston which has a boiling point of 10,710F. To give you a reference point on how smoking hot Cumi is, the surface of the Sun is 11,000F (Estimated)

24. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @cumishaamado for keeping me in your dreams, that is pretty amazing for an "old Fart" like me

25. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Glad you like learning new recipes Chez @cumishaamado. You are a very diverse young lady!!!

26. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I love having great chemistry with @cumishaamado. We started out with simple double bonds (CO2) but have Sextuple bonds would be outstanding.

27. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

You're welcome compassionate @cumishaamado. I appreciate being called awesome every once in a while.

Sincerely,
    Your "Old Fart" of a friend