Maggie Mead, Love Ranch South

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crux, Jul 8, 2013.

1. “Without music, life would be a mistake” -- Nietzsche

On the 4th of July, 2013, I drove out to the Love Ranch South. This is located in some serious desert and it was a malevolent 110 degrees when I arrived. I declined a line-up and sat in the bar awhile talking to two pretty ladies. While I was sitting there, I noticed that another lady had arrived at the LRS and was moving her things in. Maggie Mead. I recognized her from the website and, especially the Ustream videos, I’d been hoping to meet her but didn’t want to interrupt her settling in. So I went and took a look at the Alien Cathouse, about a 20 mile trip through more desert.

I was received warmly at the AC, had a bottle of water (obligatory in that heat) and a nice talk with two or three of the ladies there, as well as the friendly bartender. What I remember most about that visit is laughing, Rubi and Staci were inflating balloons with helium for some reason … we had a fun talk about dirty hustling, about a product called “Nuru” (that apparently can turn a person into a human slip ‘n slide), and about “looky loos” wandering into the facility. Maybe you had to be there.

But I really wanted to meet Maggie, so after a while I drove back to the LRS. And I did meet her. At first I felt more awkward and shy than usual, but she soon had me wholly at ease. She is so pretty! Her smile is wonderful, always made my heart skip a beat. Gorgeous eyes that betray how smart she is in an instant. She moves very gracefully. Freckles! So easy to talk to, as well.

Maggie is very special. I thought a lot about how to explain it when I was getting ready to write this report. The best way I’ve come up with to describe our time together is that it had a near-musical quality. I don’t mean that I actually heard music (although Maggie did play some nice classical pieces at one point), but our party had all the pleasing, exciting and healing effect that good music might have, except much more intense. The pace was perfect, and there was this adorable, dazzling leitmotif of a girl.... And all so light, fun and effortless.

Light. More Vivaldi than Wagner. But sexier than Vivaldi. Sexy like good jazz.

OK. although I could play with this musical metaphor a bit longer, words can only go so far.

After our party, I had a great visit with Maggie, and with Goldie and Madam Sonja back in the bar. Sonja noted that I looked relaxed and refreshed after the party, which is exactly how I felt. Sonja, a stunning lady, has recently become Madam of LRS, and from meeting her, I think she will bring wisdom, attention to detail and creative energy to what is already a great place.

Maggie, thank you again for a wonderful time!

Crux

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I am happy you got to have an amazing time. Beautiful and smart are great qualities to have in a lady.

3. Great review, Crux! I'm hoping that one day I too can party with Maggie, she seems like a fantastic young woman. :)