Level Up Your Sex Life with Some Sensual Stretching

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AliceLittle, Jun 19, 2019.

1. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

I can't wait to open up more with you in the Fall and have even more new experiences! This will be a birthday to remember.

2. I do love spending your birthday with you! Do you want to celebrate with me? PM or email me today
    [​IMG]

auron79 likes this.
  3. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

I would love to celebrate anything and everything with you Alice! You are my ultimate dream girl!

4. I do enjoy celebrating with my clients! Let me show you some sensual stretching!
    [​IMG]

5. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

Let's start with stretching, then go on from there....with as limber as you are and the stretches you teach me we will be able to handle lots of heat!

6. Oh I will show you how to stretch and be as limber as you can be, then we will start our hot sexy time!
    20991216_885602554922889_1028594409_o.jpg

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Let's start planning our encounter today...what is your sensual desire? Let me know and I will make your fantasy come true!
    3-400x516.jpg Alice-Pool-59s.jpg

9. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

I have appreciated all the stretching and exercises you have recommended for me! I feel more flexible and in better shape, i can't wait until you see it for yourself!

10. You showed me moves that I thought wasn't possible, guys if you want a girl who is so limber and hot book Alice today!

11. What is your fantasy? Do you want to role play, have a 2 girl party, learn about BDSM or use the sex sofa? PM or email me today!
    [​IMG]

12. I love how bendable and limber you are Alice, it is like frosting on the cake! With you I can have my cake and eat it too!

13. I love staying limber and bendable! I can't wait to have some cake and have you eat it too!
    [​IMG]

14. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

You are so right Alice, being flexible is the keystone of being healthy! I love that you are so limber and can bend in so many directions!

15. I want everyone to be happy and healthy! Let me help your physical and mental well being! Come see me!

www.thealicelittle.com
    [​IMG]

16. Its amazing to see you get into some fun positions and stay there! You always make it so much fun when we are together!

SandiBenks likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Couldn’t agree more. Great post Alice!

XOXOXOXO

19. Thank you Sandi Benks! I think stretching really helps with a more sensual encounter!
    Alice-Little-RSR-10-16-2019-68s.jpg

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This sounds absolutely fabulous :)

22. Oh Kiki Lover, your client will enjoy their encounter so much more after they stretch and get their muscles warmed up! You should all try it, you will like it!
    [​IMG]

23. Alice, out of all the times we have been together, I always think you can't top our last party then you do! You showing me how to make sure I stretch out to really enjoy our time together was amazing!

24. Let's book our fun and we will have a very sensual time together!
    [​IMG]