Level Up Your Sex Life with Some Sensual Stretching

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AliceLittle, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Level Up Your Sex Life with Some Sensual Stretching
    Alice-winter-2017-68s-400x267.jpg

Flexibility is one of the cornerstones of good health, alongside strength and aerobic fitness. And if you regularly exercise, you are likely well-aware of all the benefits that come from stretching: stretching before exercise helps prevent injury, increases your safe range of motion, and can reduce recovery time after a particularly intense workout. The more flexible you are, the greater control you have over all of your movements, and this increased ability can improve sex for people of all genders.

Clients are often curious about the multitude of ways I get ready for a party at the ranch. One of the best and most underrated methods to prepare for a party is by doing a little sensual stretching. Not only does it help me prepare physically, but it can also function as a stress-reliever and a way to connect my mind to my body before a date. If you’ve ever been to a hot yoga session, you have probably experienced the limbering effects it has on your muscles and how it has a way of clearing your mind and helping you focus on whatever the task at hand may be. In this case, the task is sex, and signing up for a sensual stretching instruction experience with me is a fun, educational way to gear up for better orgasms.

Sensual stretching is a series of stretches that you can practice routinely to help increase your flexibility for the express purpose of intensifying sexual pleasure. Even if you’d categorize yourself as a pretty athletic person, the muscles we use for sexual activity are often different than the muscles used for most gym-related endeavors. Together, we’ll hone in on what muscle groups need to be toned and stretched for a variety of sexual positions and activities, and then we’ll release tension from those specific areas.

Sometimes, these isolated areas of our bodies are rather neglected or only receive attention when we expect them to churn out a quick orgasm. But the act of tuning in to your sexual wellness on a regular basis can increase your understanding of how your body works best and can help increase libido. Mentally, you’ll have a new awareness of how to connect with these muscle groups and pay attention to their wellbeing. I can help guide you through the areas that may currently be holding you back from positions you’d like to try, increased orgasmic pleasure, better blood flow, and extra energy.

Plus, stretching can help restore function to areas that may be constricted or have a limited range of motion due to past injuries, surgeries, or prolonged inactivity. In these cases, you may have lost a bit of function without even realizing it, because during the healing process, oftentimes other muscles will work harder to compensate for the weakened areas. But by reconditioning these areas, you can expand your sexual repertoire, and you’ll be feeling better than ever.

A lot of people currently work in sit-down jobs, but spending a third of your day sitting in a chair and staring at a screen is basically the perfect recipe for stiffness, muscle cramps or adhesion, and low flexibility. Counteracting this takes time and dedication, but when the reward is better orgasms, it’s definitely a worthwhile exertion.

What I Offer During Sensual Stretching Instruction Appointments

Whether you’re single or coupled, my sensual stretching appointments can help you achieve your sexual health goals by yourself or with a partner. Women particularly benefit from these consultations since women sometimes suffer from conditions like vaginismus that can make intercourse difficult, painful, and in extreme circumstances, impossible. Luckily, this condition is very treatable, and women who practice the stretches typically go on to experience normal, healthy, pleasurable sex lives afterward. Kegel ball training and instruction specifically for women is also available to this end.

If this sounds like something you would like to try, email me today!

Leo Goodale and auron79 like this.
  2. Great information! Don't forget to drink plenty of water/fluids to cleanse the toxins that are released during and after the stretch!

AliceLittle likes this.
  3. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

You’re so right! Thanks for the inspiration :) I’ll have to get started

AliceLittle likes this.
  4. You are so welcome and yes AF Amy is so right make sure you drink a lot of water while you are doing your stretches and keep hydrated!
    Alice-Pilates-14s.jpg

5. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Seeing your stretches is remarkable Alice. You do so much to make your time and your clients time with you so memorable.
    I would very much be interested in this session. An introduction to this exercise would be exciting and relaxing to do.

AliceLittle likes this.
  6. Thank you Auron79, I would love to have this session with you. After stretching we can see how limber we both are, then a nice hot bubble bath!
    Alice-Pilates-22s.jpg

auron79 likes this.
  7. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

I want to level up with some sensual stretching!

8. I believe that sensual stretching is key to a hot sexual encounter...let's start our stretching soon...
    Alice-2-6-Black-Lingerie-5s.jpg

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Let me put you through the stretching routine then we will be so ready for the fun to start!
    Alice-Pilates-11s.jpg

11. Wow girl that is a reformer! Hmmm I like that.

12. Thank you I love working out, it always makes me feel so much better.....
    Alice-Pilates-41s.jpg

13. [smilie=happy.gif]dam I like that Studio [smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

14. It is a great place to workout! I love doing Pilates!
    Alice-Pilates-43s.jpg

15. You look absolutely adorable Alice[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Thank you so much Sparky69, I look forward to doing some stretches with you!
    [​IMG]

Sparky69 likes this.
  17. Wow so do I[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  18. Sparky69, I can't wait to make our plans! Let's do some stretching together....
    IMG_3354.PNG

Sparky69 likes this.
  19. I always enjoy stretching with you before our passion starts, I feel relaxed and limber and ready to start our fun!

20. That is the best way to start our encounter, to be relaxed and limber...let the fun begin!
    Alice-Little-Pool-5-28-2018-8s.jpg

21. Alice you look absolutely Beautiful in those pictures! I do have a sweet spot for redheads[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  22. Stretching with you would be one form of foreplay, can we do it naked?

Sparky69 likes this.
  23. That would be awesome :D:D:D:):)

AliceLittle likes this.
  24. Oh we can most definitely do it naked, I will help show you all the different stretches!
    Alice-Pilates-36s.jpg

25. Dam Alice your very flexible! The thought of Being naked with you and stretching hmmm [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

26. Oh Sparky69, it will be so much fun and so hot! A great form of foreplay!
    [​IMG]

27. Watching you stretch is amazing, of course I am not as flexible as you!

28. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Alice, you have really helped my blood flow showing me how to stretch to increase the flow in my body!

29. The best thing to do for you body is to stretch and get your blood flowing in places that doesn't normally get a good flow!
    [​IMG]

30. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a perfect way to have our next reunion. Every visit with you opens the mind and body to new experiences. :)
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. That would be great Auron79, I love that you are so open to all new experiences!
    Alice-Little-Peppermill-2019-41s.jpg

auron79 likes this.
  32. TwoFer
    Chat with Me

TwoFer Active Member

Stretching and pilates are really doing your body good, Alice your abs are hot and that ass of yours Wow!

33. Thank you so much TwoFer, I always feel so good after a good work out with stretching!
    Alice-Little-Peppermill-2019-44s.jpg

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book our fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. Being flexible is so important, the key is to stretch before any physical activity! Let me show you the best way to stretch!
    Alice-Pilates-36s.jpg