Layla Lovins is an angel

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by xxxfelix, Mar 22, 2013.

1. [smilie=be mine!.gif] Miss Layla Lovins is a blonde with long legs and ample breasts. She is sweet and attentative.

This is the first time I met her and she is an angel in all aspects. The sex was hot and she is very skillful. I had a wonderful time and i shall definitely hook up with this angel again; perhaps next time I shall have two angels (Tamela and Layla). Both of them are blonde goddesses [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank you for the review Felix, your so sweet...

I am glad you had a great time, and I'm honored to be called an angel... I will be here waiting to take you to heaven anytime...xoxo

I hope we can have our threesome with Tamela also, I've been secretly waiting to be with her... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

4. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Yes I met Layla briefly once the end of a trip. Fun lady, hot ;)

5. Do you want to revisit Heaven???

6. Layla and I did a two girl, she is amazing!!!!!!

7. I have had the pleasure of Partying with her as well and you are absolutely right she is definitely skillful!! :D

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Very concise review, xxxFelix. Layla is absolutely gorgeous, I'm so happy you enjoyed your time with her.

9. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. LOVE HER!!!