King stannis best Birthday ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by kingstannis99, Jun 23, 2013.

1. It began in february when I decided I wanted to go see Miss jade Capri on my birthday so I made an appointment for june 19 now started the long wait. So finally it was my birthday I walk into the loveranch and had a seat at the bar. I had got flower and choclate for jade. After a couple of minute of waiting in came the most beautiful women I have ever saw in my life Jade Capri. She was wearing a black dress. She came up to me and gave me a hug. After we finish saying our hello we headed for her room. After the money stuff was done it was off to the VIP room. For people who have not party with jade she has to make sure everything is just right for her partyies because she care alot about her clients. She was finish getting the room ready. She came wearing a black silk robe and then she came up and gave me a kiss and drop the robe to the ground and song that was playing in my head was happy birthday mister president happy birthday to you and then started the sexy time. All I can say is wow. At the end of the party we got dress and went to the parlour and jade had a birthday cake waiting and ask the girl to help her sing happy birthday to me. Nobody has ever done that for me beside family and that show how much she care about people. I would just like to add if want to pick a girl who would bend over backward for you jade your girl. Thank you for the memories I will never foget and I can wait till round two.

[smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

It began in february when I decided I wanted to go see Miss jade Capri on my birthday so I made an appointment for june 19 now started the long wait. So finally it was my birthday I walk into the loveranch and had a seat at the bar. I had got flower and choclate for jade. After a couple of minute of waiting in came the most beautiful women I have ever saw in my life Jade Capri.
    It was a long wait for me, but knowing that we would spend your birthday together made it all worth it. The flowers were amazing!! I loved them so much! You did a fantastic job picking them. You sure know how to make a girl feel special.

She was wearing a black dress. She came up to me and gave me a hug. After we finish saying our hello we headed for her room. After the money stuff was done it was off to the VIP room. For people who have not party with jade she has to make sure everything is just right for her partyies because she care alot about her clients. She was finish getting the room ready. She came wearing a black silk robe and then she came up and gave me a kiss and drop the robe to the ground and song that was playing in my head was happy birthday mister president happy birthday to you and then started the sexy time.
    I am glad you notice the time and detail I put into the parties. I really care about each one of them.
    That was a awesome comment about the mister president song. You are too much :)

All I can say is wow. At the end of the party we got dress and went to the parlour and jade had a birthday cake waiting and ask the girl to help her sing happy birthday to me. Nobody has ever done that for me beside family and that show how much she care about people. I would just like to add if want to pick a girl who would bend over backward for you jade your girl. Thank you for the memories I will never foget and I can wait till round two.
    I was so excited to show you your birthday cake :)
    You have always been nothing short that amazing to me and I couldn't be any different with you. You are so much fun to be around and a funny one too. Thank you so much for the sweet comments and I am the one that can't wait for you to come back [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Nice review. A birthday with Jade, wow...

4. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

What about bending over forwards? :wink: :twisted:

5. Oh yes she can do that to. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Doc, we had a lot fun. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You guys are funny :p

9. I agree with you that jade makes every party special...I guess that is why I keep on seeing her. I bet the robe drop was an amazing sight! :)

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Aww... Thank you Tahoe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Hehe.. Like you never saw the robe dropping :mrgreen:

11. ACW
    Chat with Me

ACW Active Member

Ah yes, the robe dropping [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

hehe am I that predictable? Lol
    I guess I a creature of few habits ;)

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am looking forward for more from you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

That was a real treat indeed :wink:

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

17. Thank you my dear. [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It is my pleasure. Here's a bit extra just for you...
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I was just thinking of you, King Stannis, and thought I'd post a pic so you don't forget me...
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me