**Jill Chandler--One-on-One Reviews** 5/9/2011

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ms Jill, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Skiluvr wrote:

Jill Chandler…

Best attributes: eyes, beautiful legs, shoulders, bum, warmth, personality, passion, high intellectual and emotional quotient, Sultry Southern Belle (think, Susan Sarandon in Bull Durham).

I‘ve skied at Tahoe now for more than ten years and in that time, I’ve met some pretty cool people as well as some very fine ladies at the brothels. I’ve always made it a rule to never compare one lady to another. I mean, how can you? They are all unique and awesome in their own ways. But for me, and I’m going to break my own rule here, the Ms. Jill experience is definitely in an elite class. Disclaimer: this was my experience and may not be yours. It really all depends on how well you click with the lady… and damn, did we click! That’s my whole point to this story....

Jill and I had traded emails back and forth previous to my trip, and I could tell that just by the way she wrote and conveyed herself, there was something very different about her and I had to find out more about. We finally met at the Love Ranch Mardi Gras party (btw, kudos Dennis and LR staff for taking care of us). Although we did not party that night, we pre-negotiated a party in her bedroom for the following day. As I lay on Jill's bed negotiating, I instantly felt a warm rapport for her, and the sparks were a flyin’ To be honest, it was really hard for me to be a gentleman and to keep myself from ripping off her clothes right then and there. She was so warm and sultry and she was looking at me so intently - I wanted her REAL bad. But wisely I think, we let it smolder until the next morning so that we could have a little more time to get to know each other.

The next morning, after I did a little skiing at Mt. Rose, we met at the LR around 11:00am. We chit-chatted with Gillian Sloan (another doll that I would highly recommend that you all meet). I was impressed with both Jill and Gillian’s ability to be so down-to-earth and friendly. We also talked quite a bit and I found out that Jill and I shared much in common. Anyone who thinks that the late, Stevie Ray Vaughn still rules, is definitely ok in my book. As well as having diverse interests and being well-travelled, she’s sooo hot! So after we talked for awhile, we headed off to her bedroom for a two-hour date which turned into three hours and after an hour intermission, it turned into four hours total! We started out very slowly, undressing each other and kissing with some mp3 tunes that I had put together as a playlist. It was extremely sensual at first and then later became very sweaty and torrid!!! Never in my ten plus years of coming out to Reno/Tahoe had I experienced anything like this! You know that scene in Titanic where Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet are making out in the abandoned car with all of the windows steamed up? Need a reminder?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKsqL71kIl4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKsqL71kIl4</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"

Yeah, it was like that and it went on for hours. It was like being in high school all over again. Damn! Again, this was my experience and may not be yours and that’s my whole point….

Partying with girls is a lot like skiing. If you want to have a good time, you really need to get to know the whole terrain by communicating with the lady before it all happens. Dude – you’re not the only person having sex here, she is also having it with you. Sure, you can just pick out a hot lady without getting to know her at all…but that’s like skiing down a fast, black diamond without getting to know the terrain first or even where the hell you’re going. It can start out pretty exciting, but then you find out what she is REALLY like and, no matter how good she looks or how good SHE THINKS she looks, you could end up being stuck with a real prima donna or, at the very least, someone who is totally not your type. You'll end up falling on your ass and guess what, you’re also paying for it too.

Hello! You’re missing out so much on what these ladies at the LR have to offer! You’re gonna have so much more fun if you do your homework first (use this board!), get an initial impression, and then get to know the lady of your choice in person before you party. Then, when you do party, take more time and make it last as long as you can. Getting to know the terrain and where you’re headed, is guaranteed to give you an awesome run in return. Am I right?

So you ask…now that I have gotten to know Jill, would I repeat? Well, DUH! :D

skiluvr

Maggman wrote:
    Well Ms. Jill Chandler finally got her wish. To have some fun with me.

I had planned on seeing another lady at the Bunny Ranch when on my drive up got word that she was going home early because she didn't feel well. I thought no problem I had already told Jill that I would probably be stopping by the Love Ranch for a drink or two. I gave Jill a call and told her I was actually coming. When I told her when she told me she was going to bed early. By this point I was pretty down. It seemed no one I knew was going to be there.

So imagine my surprise when I show up an hour later than I said I would (I had to put on chains) to find Jill sitting in the parlor. I kind of glanced over and gave her a weird smile as if to say what are you still doing up. I picked her out of the line up and she gave me a soft kiss and asked for a few minutes. After getting a beer and finding a seat Jill walked back over to me and greeted me again. After a little bit Jill asked me back to her room.

Now it was my turn to surprise Jill. I told her that my plans had fallen apart and asked how she would feel about giving me a massage. Her face let up as she realized she would finally get to see all of me. Likes wise I would finally get to see her up close too. The rest of our time was spent with her very skillfully relaxing me and releasing my stress and soreness from a long weekend of racing. Then it was her turn to surprise me. That part I think I will think to myself. But we were both happy after, at least I know I was.

Cronus Walker wrote:
    Well, I headed over to the Love Ranch on Sunday the 13th, after having been enticed by the beautiful Jill Chandler to come over and either hang out in her room or go out to dinner. As I arrived and walked in, I found a wedding that was in the preparation stages.... and Jill waiting for me at the door in one of her Sunday Best.

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

I explained that I wasn't up for a dinner out on the town, but was very receptive to exploring her room and other exotic locales. We went back to her room, and the rest shall remain my secret, but lets just say that Jills COY nomination is well deserved. I wanted the party to go on forever, but alas, it did have to finally end, we went out to the front lounge for some post party cuddling and kissing, and I finally had to say goodbye. This was my second time with Jill and it seems to be getting better and better each time we meet. JIll is unquestionably one in a million.

Cronus Walker

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Bigguy1 wrote:
    I had an amazing time with Jill. It was not meeting for an act, it was a moment of sharing body and mind. I was with a girl i fantasied about but could not have. Jill was that girl. I felt like i was with a girlfriend that i can only dream about.I will remember this night forever.

Puppeteer wrote:
    I met Ms Jill on my last day in NV. I had just stopped in to collect souvenirs for some friends and had simply planned on seeing what a brothel was like, getting some swag and rolling on. Apparently fate, in the form of a stunningly attractive woman named Jill, had other plans for me. I was just sitting at the bar, finishing my beer, trying to remain inconspicuous when Jill sidled up to me and struck up a conversation. I’m not gonna lie. Talking to beautiful women in a brothel was a little outside my wheelhouse but after a few minutes of chatting with her I was (and remain) unquestionably hooked. She was an absolute treat. Charming, intelligent, funny, hot as hot can be…In the words of AC/DC, “You could say she’s got it all”.
    Anyway, one thing soon led to another and I soon found myself partying with her. More fun I simply could not have had that night. A skilled and talented lover, she was everything I could’ve imagined and more. Afterwards, she made my heart melt by just sitting with me and holding hands. I thought I'd died and gone to brothel heaven.

Jill’s company was all I could’ve hoped for and that’s no foolin’. I’m serious as a heart attack when I say that time and money were so well spent on her, that at the time, I didn’t realize I was doing either. Looking back now, I wish I had done more of both.

Jill, you are really somone special

Dokkalfar wrote:
    Last week, Jill was in chat recruiting people to enter the Ugly Butt contest at the Love Ranch, which was part of the Saturday St.Pogus weekend events.

Somehow, I agreed with the stipulation that if the winner didn't choose her for the party, then I would.

Ok, everyone remember that teacher back when kids in school that you just thought was hot and fun? Well, Jill is the type of teacher we need in our ciriculum. She may have a degree in education, but that's not the type of teaching I'm talking about.

Phew, I lost the ugly butt contest, there's still hope for me yet. I'm not an exhibitionist and turned red for quite a while. After things calmed down, it was time for afterschool tutoring session with Jill.

WE covered or I should say uncovered various sujbects. We were resting before next set of exercises, and she asked if I had tried certain positional exercises and if I would want to try them with her.

It was during one of these new instructional sessions, that Jill learned I was double jointed and her face really lit up and said we had to try something. I do believe the test score for that last one went well above 100%.

Thank you Jill. I had a great time and you can keep me after school and tutor me any day.

Trudger96 wrote:
    ---- [smilie=hot over you.gif] Ms Jill, Monday March 16th [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    ------- I purchased a Peacock Feather for MsJill for the first day We met!

{This Lady likes to keep in touch a lot! (Internet, Chat room, phone and Texting)}
    We flirted for the next Seven Days, until Our Party, ... Then She - made Me Weak!

-----------------She encourages you to take lots of pictures.

On her Last day at the Love Ranch this Texas Lady wore her
    “Hustler Outfit” and Hustled me into her Den of Iniquity,
    --------- and, I Loved being Hustled! .
    She has a Hot Hot Hot HOT Body, and knows it!
    She’s a Fun Lady, and likes to show you, Just how Fun she is!

------------"She literally Tickled Me for 60 minutes!”!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- :) Charlie [smilie=happy.gif]

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] Unless, you Don‘t want to have the Party of Your Life-
    --------- “Don’t Mess with a Texas CowGirl!”

Cal Jay wrote:
    St. Patrick's Day, 2011, Love Ranch North:

First, I must say that this won't be a literary masterpiece or an eloquent essay or anything like that. This is simply a reflection of my thoughts on meeting and spending time with a great lady, Jill Chandler.

I began exchanging messages with Jill with what started as some question and conversation that really had nothing to do with a potential party between the two of us. It's easy to tell that Jill is for real, just such a friendly and upbeat personality that so naturally comes out in her correspondence. You would be hard pressed finding a friendlier lady. It was kind of nice that we had some common ground in our personal lives that lead to some interesting discussions. And Jill was so cute when she asked me to share pictures with her during our email conversations, kind of like we were getting to know each other (which we were) and preparing for a first date. I liked that; it was fun.

So the time came when we both agreed that we had to meet the person on the other end of those earlier messages. I went in on March 17th and I have to tell you, Jill is just as warm and friendly in-person. And if you want and appreciate a lady with enthusiasm and energy, as I do, you will love meeting this lady. There's just not a negative bone in her cute and sexy little body. I admit that my own energy level can flow like the tides and I wasn't quite at high-tide that day but I certainly enjoyed our time together. Oh, yeah, we did party. I did my best to match her energy and hope I didn't fall too far behind but she is so wonderful about being concerned with her partner's pleasure and enjoyment, we should all hope to be so conscientious.

Well, that's about it. I can say that St Pat's day this year was my lucky day, lucky to meet and party with an absolutely awesome lady, Jill Chandler. As they say: Jill is good people.

Joltnjoey wrote:
    Well first off let me state that I have never written a review for anything before, not for an ab lounger or a sham wow, not for my juice man juicer or even my wonder hangers. So the fact that I am writing this at all is high praise indeed.

I am pretty new to the message boards. In fact, I only get on here when my friends and I start planning our trips to Reno/Carson City. I'm the one who usually does all the research....which girls will be working, are there any events happening that weekend etc. etc.

So I sit down at my computer, pull up the website and quickly find out that the week we are planning our trip also happens to be the week of the Pogus party. Now, never having attended this event, I didn't know if it was just for message board members or if the ranch was still open to the public. I quickly threw my obsessive compulsive mind into overdrive and started asking as many questions as I possibly could. Luckily, Spartan Dave and Pogus himself (like having an audience with the Pope.....Catholics please don't take offense...it's a joke) responded to my questions and quickly steered me in the direction of Jill Chandler.

They told me she was helping to organize some of the events and if we wanted to get involved, then she was the lady to talk to. I messaged Jill, asking her about the event, what it entailed and how we could get involved in some of the events if we decided that was something we wanted to do. I sent the message off, fully expecting to wait a few days before hearing a response. I got up to get something to drink and when I got back to my desk, much to my surprise I saw I had a message in my inbox. Now for someone who is borderline OCD, I gotta say Jill's punctuality was a major turn on.

Her message was basically about how this was a very busy week but she would do everything she could to help me and my friends out. She would see who was still without lap dance partners etc. This began a correspondence that lasted about 3 weeks. During which time we talked about a variety of things including what I did for a living. When Jill found out I worked in the wine industry, I could literally feel her perk up all the way in Texas.

I told her, that if it wasn't a problem, I would like to bring some wine for her and also some as prizes to give away during the Pogus events. Within ten minutes of sending this, I received a reply complete with requests from Gillian Sloan (by the way Gillian I'm sending the Choya plum wine to you guys on April 7th....make sure you get some)

So March 16th rolls around and my friends and I began our trek to Reno. As we would find out later making it to the promised land isn't always as easy as getting in your buddies truck and driving 3 and a half hours. In fact the consequences can be very dangerous and expensive. Our 1st hurdle was when we reached Auburn and started to see snow on the ground and signs for Chain Control and Snow tires.

My friend assured us his truck was a 4 wheel drive and that his tires were ALL TERRAIN .(NOTE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE THAT ALL TERRAIN DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN SNOW TIRES) A fact we realized when we began gliding over the ice like Michelle Kwan on Meth.

After many near mishaps and uncomfortable conversations about who would be eaten first if we were to be stranded at Donner Summit, we arrived at the Peppermill safe and sound. I immediately called Jill to let her know we would be coming in with the wine.

Now I am not usually a person who is nervous or has trouble talking to women or people in general, but after 3 weeks of buildup, I was genuinely on edge about meeting her. We rolled up around 7pm on Wed, (feeling like a douche with a case of wine in my arms).

When we walked in we were immediately greeted by Jill with a nice hug and a kiss on the cheek. She called Isis and Gillian over to meet my friends and we all sat down in the parlor drinking wine and getting to know each other for hours. Never at any time did I feel rushed or like I was being pushed into something I didn't want to do. In fact Jill told me if there was someone else I was interested in she would not be offended if I decided to hang or party with someone else. Being a guy who is all about making a connection with someone before becoming physical, I let her know I was right where I wanted to be.

I also have to give Jill props for her match making abilities. I wasn't sure if Isis and Gillian were right for my boys, but when I finally took a break from talking to Jill, I looked up and saw them both deep in their own conversations, looking like two kids with golden tickets to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.

We left late that night or early that morning (if i want to be completely accurate) , not having partied, but just enjoying the company of the ladies and the overall vibe of the house. We came back on St Patrick's day where Jill, Isis, me and one of my friends had a few discussions in the VIP room regarding possible outdates and future parties. Again nothing was finalized and no pressure was applied and we just enjoyed the night.

Finally, the night of the Love Ranch Pogus party arrived. Jill had set us up with lap dance partners and was a great hostess. Not just to us , but to everyone in attendance. We just sort of mingled around, meeting all the beautiful ladies (Gillian, Isis, Eva and Wesleigh spring to mind) and all the guys from the message board as well.

We watched all the events and even though I had my lap dance with Wesliegh and Russia cut short by a visit from the police ( no not Sting and those two other clowns, but the actual cops) we were still having a great time. At that point Jill took me over to meet Dennis and Suzette who were both incredibly impressive, down to earth and friendly.... a real pleasure.

Jill then escorted me to her room, now I've never negotiated with a beautiful woman ,clad only in a bikini, and if you had asked me before that day how I would have thought I'd fare, I would have said " A girl in a bikini? Asking me for money? Buddy I'm at the mercy of my glands and knowing myself the way I do...I wouldn't give myself a snowballs chance in hell of coming out of that room with anything but lint in my wallet."

Much to my surprise, that's not how it went at all. In fact it hardly felt like a negotiation. It literally took 20 seconds and felt as natural as something like that can possibly feel. Deciding that I had been imbibing a bit too much that evening, Jill and I decided that making an appointment for the following night would probably be the best idea.

Now the next day was a blur, sitting in the sports book with my friends watching basketball games and running through all the possibilities for that night in my head. I had told Jill I would be there at around 8:30pm because we wanted to stop at the Bunny Ranch for their Pogus party. Now obviously nobody can just stop in at the Bunny Ranch and of course the night got away from us. I looked at the time and realized it was past 9pm. I let Jill know we were running late and she said to have fun and to come by when I was ready. Again, exceeding my expectations.

We finally got to the Love Ranch about 11pm that night and we were greeted by Jill and Isis. I apologized for being an inconsiderate dick and she told me to be quiet and got me a beer. Now, I have already stated that I don't normally get nervous talking to people, but I don't mind telling you, I was on edge that night. My friends could tell because I was very quiet, and normally (as you can tell from this review) I'm pretty wordy. Or as Isis so eloquently phrased it ..." I think your friend is nervous , cause normally he doesn't shut the fuck up".

Anyway, after about 30 minutes at the bar we excused ourselves and went to the back. Now I'm sure anyone who has subjected themselves to this entire review is going to feel like they are being ripped off if I don't include some graphic descriptions of the actual sex. Unfortunately I have decided to keep that aspect of the encounter to myself. Any complaints you may have in this regard can be sent to....P.O. Box it's your own fault for sitting here and reading this whole thing.

What I will say is that my time with Jill more then surpassed my expectations. Nothing about it felt forced or awkward. Now I don't have much brothel experience so I can only compare it to my real world encounters and all I can say is that the Jill Chandler experience has now taken over the #1 position on my spank bank playlist.

I also want to add that even though our truck broke down, we got snowed in an extra day and almost died at least 25 times on the ride home, I have to say it was all more then worth it. Jill, Isis, Gillian and all the other lovely ladies we met, you guys made this the most memorable trip we have ever had. It's one that won't fade quickly. For those of you who actually sat and read this entire thing, I can't offer you those 10 minutes of your life back, but If you are at the Ranches come July, I'll let you punch me in stomach ( not the face) and offer to buy you a drink. Thanks to everybody for the great time.

Rob

donjuan55 wrote:

Jill and I finally had a meeting of minds this afternoon. All I can say is she convinced me to do things I've never done before. Now she's trying to tell me I need a date for Italian food, and maybe more, if I'm nice. But I'm not easily persuaded. Should I do it? I think she's just trying to get one over one me. However she is not terrible in bed. As a matter of fact, she's kind of hot. And if I could afford her, I'd have already taken her for the weekend. But I'm a poor boy from Ohio.

reefergeek525 wrote:

The VIP treatment with Jill is the way to go! I came in to have a drink and let off steam. Next thing I knew, I was in a tub of bubbles and naked woman. Then another equally naked woman joined in for a while....I heard her name was Gillian.

Without spilling all the beans, I can tell you that two mouths on a cock is better than one. I like taking pictures, and I took a few of the two of them that they say they will put on here.

I recommend Jill for just about anything. My wallet is efficiently empty but I don't mind. I'll be back next week.

2. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Just added two more from this trip!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

Jill comes back tommorow!!!! YEA!!!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Same here! If anyone comes and visits because Malika says to, you should definitely bring her too! :D

5. We are fortunate you are in this house. We love you !!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. You know Jill. I've read so many reviews on the boards it isn't funny so much as disturbing lol

I think that of all the ladies, your reviews are without question some of the most heart felt and sincere. While we've yet to meet in person, after corresponding with you so much for well over 9 months, I'd like to think I can understand why.

Assuming things work out as we're intending, it will be 11 months by the time we finally meet in person. Here's to hoping it will not be 12.

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That is some hot reading!
    You are one sexy woman Jill [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. I guess in a way, I've had three parties with Jill....two of them involved Miss Isis and one was with Jill alone hehe

9. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

The third time really was a charm. :mrgreen:

10. Awesome reviews, Jill! You should add the links to the entries as well :D

xoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Great set of reviews Jill [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Can't wait to read more [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Well done Jill.

13. YakimaFun
    Chat with Me

YakimaFun Well-Known Member

Jill is a wonderful and caring person! She is beautiful, sexy, playful, and very smart... I am proud to call her a friend.

14. :?: Jill - is she back at the LRN?