Jill Chandler, My Lucky Day

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by cal jay, Apr 15, 2011.

1. St. Patrick's Day, 2011, Love Ranch North:

First, I must say that this won't be a literary masterpiece or an eloquent essay or anything like that. This is simply a reflection of my thoughts on meeting and spending time with a great lady, Jill Chandler.

I began exchanging messages with Jill with what started as some question and conversation that really had nothing to do with a potential party between the two of us. It's easy to tell that Jill is for real, just such a friendly and upbeat personality that so naturally comes out in her correspondence. You would be hard pressed finding a friendlier lady. It was kind of nice that we had some common ground in our personal lives that lead to some interesting discussions. And Jill was so cute when she asked me to share pictures with her during our email conversations, kind of like we were getting to know each other (which we were) and preparing for a first date. I liked that; it was fun.

So the time came when we both agreed that we had to meet the person on the other end of those earlier messages. I went in on March 17th and I have to tell you, Jill is just as warm and friendly in-person. And if you want and appreciate a lady with enthusiasm and energy, as I do, you will love meeting this lady. There's just not a negative bone in her cute and sexy little body. I admit that my own energy level can flow like the tides and I wasn't quite at high-tide that day but I certainly enjoyed our time together. Oh, yeah, we did party. I did my best to match her energy and hope I didn't fall too far behind but she is so wonderful about being concerned with her partner's pleasure and enjoyment, we should all hope to be so conscientious.

Well, that's about it. I can say that St Pat's day this year was my lucky day, lucky to meet and party with an absolutely awesome lady, Jill Chandler. As they say: Jill is good people.

2. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Jay, the whole experience was an awesome one for me. Your energy levels were just fine. :wink:
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. She is amazing and talented.

4. Thank you, Jill :D

5. Absolutely true, Maya! She is, indeed!!

6. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Cal jay, I hope to have a year end school celebration this trip! :wink:

7. I'm not able to just yet but certainly a lovely thought from a very lovely lady, ms Jill!!! :D

8. Yes she is.

9. Love jill chandler and reviews

10. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

I love you, Jimi, in addition to sexy St. Patty's day parties. ;)

11. Very classy review of a very classy lady.

12. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Thanks, Mark! Though not a lady, you're pretty classy yourself.

13. I adore jill, you really picked a great women to make you happy.

14. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

What he didn't mention is that it was my lucky day too. We had such a great party!

15. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

One of my favorite ladies!!!

16. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

She is such a beautiful and kind woman... one of our gems here at the Love Ranch!!!

xoxo

Natalia

17. Thanks, Cindi. So true. Jill is, without a doubt, one of the nicest ladies that I have met...and just so adorably cute, too!!!

18. Jill, you are too kind. Though I didn't get to party with you on my last visit, just seeing you again made my heart beat faster. I think there's a bit of extra magic for those of us that meet and play together on st. pat's day...

19. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Thanks, ladies, for all the kind words!

@caljay- Maybe it's true about St. Pat's day being special, but I think the two of us would have had a little extra magic regardless.

20. I've noticed a very consistent theme in Jill's reviews, that being her enthusiasm. That definitely comes across in what she says on the message boards and having read multiple reviews about her that all reference her enthusiasm, I'm confidently convinced that that is indeed reality.

When the lady is having fun, I'm having fun so I'm very much looking forward to partying with Jill the sooner the better. I'm sure it will be...you know FUN !! LOL ! :p

21. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Sounds like fun. :lol:

22. OSU Mike,

Indeed, Jill's enthusiasm is absolute truth. And more than that, she's a sweetheart of a lady; truly a gem among gems.

23. I know right isn't he just wonderful. I love this review Cal Jay, Jill is one of a kind.

24. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Cal Jay is "good people".

25. Awww, thank you, Jill. You are as gracious as you are elegantly sexy!!!!

26. What a more deserving person to have such a great client.

27. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Thanks, sweetie! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Very sweet and sincere words about an incredible lady! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Yes, such wonderful memories of an incredible lady on St Patty's day, 2011

30. Jill: A real sweetheart who is pure class! So glad she has returned to the LRN; how lucky we all are to have her there!