IVY MAE... long time coming...

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by KARAOKESINGER, Feb 25, 2015.

1. I first met IVY MAE when I was in VEGAS. I had decided to head out and see the ladies out there in the desert. Ivy was in the parlor when I was waiting on my party with Aries. We talked quite a bit and I found her fun and engaging. She is an exotic looking sexy little dynamo with an exceptional derriere! Unfortunately time and budget prevented me from taking our conversation to the bedroom that day but she had definitely made an impression on me. Fast forward to Valentine's weekend and I found myself at the LRN where luckily for me she had recently transferred. We reacquainted ourselves and she was even hotter as she had been sculpting that beautiful body of hers in the gym and it showed! We decided to go back and negotiations were quick. The party was intense... she had mentioned to me that she had a very sturdy bed when I toured her room and we certainly put it to the test. I won't go into to details but I will say that we enjoyed each other repeatedly ;). I can only say you should not miss a chance with this fiery fun loving lady!

Simply,
    KS

2. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME MOVE MY FURNITURE :lol: :wink:

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT TIME WE REARRANGE MY ROOM. YOUR AWSOME AND THANK YOU FOR MY SOY CHAI TEA AS WELL.

3. Lovely review from KS as always! :mrgreen:

4. ivymae
    Chat with Me

5. If that SOY CHAI TEA has anything to do with your furniture skills I will make sure I stop and pick one up every time! I think I like being AWESOME in your eyes and I thank you for that compliment :)! I hope to achieve FENG SHUI with you again soon!

Simply,
    KS

6. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Simply,
    KS

7. ivymae
    Chat with Me

MUAH! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Great review. :D Glad you had an amazing time with an amazing lady. :D

9. Thanks Kimberly... she is an amazing lady to get to know and party with!

Simply,
    KS

10. ivymae
    Chat with Me

AWH BOTH OF YOU ARE SIMPLY AMAZING.

KS YOU'RE A SPLENDID PERSON TO SHARE TIME AND AN EXPERIENCE WITH. THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME MOVE MY FURNITURE.HEHE

11. I liked this review a lot. It had me wanting more !. I'm glad you had a wonderful time at the LRN with Ivy Mae.

12. ivymae
    Chat with Me

THANK YOU ADRIANNA

13. ivymae
    Chat with Me

KS KS KS..
    YOU ARE ALWAYS SO GREAT WHEN IT COMES TO HELPING ME MOVE MY FURNITURE. I THANK YOU O SO VERY MUCH HEHEHEHEHE

14. ivymae
    Chat with Me

15. ivymae
    Chat with Me

16. ivymae
    Chat with Me

IT'S BEEN ALMOST A YEAR AND IN BETWEEN THAT YEAR WE'VE HAD SO MANY MORE AMAZING TIMES. I CAN'T TO SEE WHAT THIS NEXT YEAR HAS IN STORE. <3 XXXO