I just met the smoking hot Monica Monroe

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by foreverman, Mar 18, 2017.

1. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

On Thursday March 16th, I tuned in to watch the Kit Kat Livestream show. The hostess was the beautiful Ivy Mae and the chat girl was this hot blond named Monica Monroe. yow! I told her in the chat I was coming up on the 17th for the Shenanigans at the LRN and I would stop by to meet her. I even sweeten the deal by promising a Shamrock shake. When I got to Carson City I got 2 shakes as I needed to get in good with Ivy. Monica was glad to see me and also see I wasn't kidding about the treat. She is a beautiful woman with a great figure. We went to her room to talk in private. Man, you have not lived until you walk down the hall following Ivy & Monica. Talk about 2 of the best tight little booties you'll ever see. Monica and I talked over some ideas for a party in her room. She has some tattoos you can see and maybe some you have to search for. Monica is a bundle of energy and I'll bet a great lover. Time will tell!

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman and kmoney like this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks kMoney for liking my post!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Foreverman for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

Thank you so much for the Shamrock shake! It was delicious but not as delicious as you and Monica!!! Nice Review, Foreverman

kmoney and foreverman like this.
  6. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

im sure miss Monroe knows how to shake your shamrock lol:D

foreverman and kmoney like this.