About Me I have booked several virgin parties! All have been extremely successful!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by TiaraTae, Jun 19, 2018.

1. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

you have such a stunning look and such gentelness about you that even virgins will feel naturaly expresive with you[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

3. thanks for being so sweet to me babe!!

4. Come on out and this Sexy Blonde Barbie

5. Make your appointment[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. I can't wait to party with this gorgeous lady and have her take my V-card away! 2 1/2 more weeks

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Schedule an appointment with @TiaraTae today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. you're the best love, thank you :) XOXOXO

9. I adore virgins. Getting to show them everything for the first time is so special. It’s an honor to be someone’s first.

Benz likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

It's my pleasure and you're welcome sexy @TiaraTae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Benz likes this.
  11. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

I'd love to be a fly on the wall for one of these parties...or better yet, a virgin myself [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. This is amazing info and you look stunning

13. id love for you to join! lol stay off the wall and get into bed lolol xoxoxo