I ❤ Jordan Soprano!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jamesincali, May 2, 2009.

1. Well, another trip to the Ranches in the books and another amazing experience. After two prior visits to the BunnyRanch, I decided it was time to experience the Love Ranch. Jordan had caught my eye with her posted pictures several months ago, and she was my clear-cut choice when I arrived.

When she walked out, I barely recognized her. That's because she is so much more gorgeous in person! Plus she looks all serious in her photos on the boards...but in actuality she is always smiling ear to ear. After a couple nerve-calming drinks at the bar, we headed to the VIP room. Definitely a cool spot to have your party. Among the amenities at your disposal in the VIP room: a hot tub, massage table, sauna, and sex swing!

My party with Jordan was the best I've ever had. Honestly what set it apart was how willing she was for ME to please HER. I like to give, but I have never experienced a response as intense as Jordan's last night. I will say with conviction that this portion of our party was the single most erotic experience of my life!

I would recommend Jordan to anyone. She is super sweet and hot and smart and funny and I could go on and on...just go see her, now!

Cheers,
    James

2. Hi James,
    Congratulations!!! It doesn't take a "rocket scientist" to figure out that Jordan is about the prettiest thing there is on God's Green Earth, but congratulations are still in order. She is a sweetheart! And, of course, you are SOOOOO correct about her pictures and how she is in person.

My legal name is James, but I go by Jim. So, besides Jordan, we have that in common. My opinion is that Jordan is what many might call, "One of the Love Ranch's Best Kept Secrets!" I suspect that won't be true for very long!! And, like many that have gone before, in a way, I am lucky to be an older gent. My age starves me from "illusions", which is a good thing. IF I was twenty years younger, I'd very possibly make a Hellatious Fool of myself, and want to take this lovely girl away from all of this! Lol. Somehow, she certainly seems "that special".

So if you're out there Jordan, did I tell you that you are "Simply Adorable"?? Hope I get another chance soon to spend time with YOU.

3. I don't think we're doing a very good job of keeping the secret, but I don't think she minds at all.

4. Thanks James! I had a great time with you!.. so great i feel like i should put up a ranch report about you..lol
    Im glad I could make you experience here one to remember!

5. Thanks Jimbo! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I can't wait to party with Jordan again woot woot

7. I cant waot to see you again!

8. great review jordan

9. I cant wait to repeat this again and again!!! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

10. Jordan rocks :D

11. What a coincidence! I heart Jordan Soprano too!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Jimi you are sweet, but stay away from my Jordan, I don't want any bizarre love triangles. No more sushi for you ;)

Jordan, I am blowing you a heart kiss for each of our parties.... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Yes folks that's eight. JamesJordan, fo'sho.

Cheers,
    James

13. Time to update your signature honey..she is at the bunny ranch now [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Wow sounds like a fun time for sure!!

15. Jordan is a blast..she is so much fun to talk to and she is very adventurous indeed [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. I love Jordan Too!!!

17. Oct 2nd is almost here! I cant wait!!!!

18. I heart Jordan Soprano too!!!

19. me too!

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

21. I love Jordan too!!! Awesome review.

22. I love jordan too
    Alway Willing,

Veronica