Giving away the V to Jade Capi in LRN VIP

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by OSU Mike(Frmrly CO), Aug 23, 2011.

1. You are very welcome !!

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you babe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Wow Jade, can you believe this summer it will be two years ago that we enjoyed that amazing summer night together ?

I still remember that shooting star we seen while getting into the hot tub to celebrate the accomplishment. Still the greatest night of my life and I would NEVER have believed that would mark the beginning of a hell of a journey and the starting of a brand new life out here in Denver Colorado.

Flying home to Ohio later this week, I haven't seen my family in 1.5 years now. I look forward to seeing YOU again in 1.5 months !!

Until then, be well dear friend, be well

Sincerely,

Your President :lol:

5. Back in December I received some correspondence from some people who were heavily influenced by this review. Unfortunately, it was also the same correspondence that lead to my policy that anyone seeking to communicate to me about this review forward their communications to Jade. A policy that remains firmly in effect !!

One of the things that came out of that correspondence was that the writers had deliberately sought to recreate the events I described in my review with their bookings.

I had many reactions to that only one of which I feel appropriate to address here.

My review was never meant to serve as a template for future parties and people who see it that way have missed one of ultimate points I was trying to convey.

First, it may or may not be possible to have such an experience with Jade. The story we wrote had as much to do with our own personal friendship and chemistry. That is going to be different with every person she books with. There is a saying in LPIN, YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary) and I think that's especially applicable here.

I shared & open myself up on this review so that others could read about the things I was battling and overcoming and find strength within themselves to overcome the struggles of their own lives.

Jade helped me to do it but ultimately I had to cut my own trail to overcome these life challenges. Either with Jade or not I encourage you to be strong, be unique, and write your own story.

Sincerely,

Mike

6. Comments removed by writer.

7. Yeah, me too as well as sharing another 1st time experience !

8. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review of an even greater experience! :D

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I do believe, time goes by so fast! That was a very special night.
    You and I have change a lot, in a good way. How long have you been there already? How is your family doing? Don't respond, for now, get some most deserved rest [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Has it really been nearly 3 years since I wrote this ? Time sure does fly. Been in Colorado for a little over two years now.

I agree we both have changed but more so I think our situations have simply allowed some of our strengths & natural abilities to shine through better.

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Yes, it has been. I can't make up if time flies or if it does feel like yesterday, if that make any sense, but coming from me a lot doesn't lol

That is true also. Lots of new experiences and lessons lived. That is the process of life. All I can say is that I am happy we are still close [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Jade is great to help in any way!

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

14. I agree Shelby !!

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

17. I read this and got teary eyed as well. It's good to wait sometimes. Xo

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

that is how I felt when I read it first time. I was thrilled to be his first and show him what I know.

19. I think everyone should read this. It' could be in an appreciation thread.

20. You really have impecable reviews Jade! I hope to one day be able to party with you so I can get some pampering myself! Your reviews show your true demeanor. :D

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Absolutely. Reading it all back bring so good many memories :)

22. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

23. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Aww, thank you, Willow. That was very sweet. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Lilly. I been lucky to have such great writers of our experiences.
    That is really nice of you to say. Whenever the chance present it self, I will be here ;)

25. For the little I know of Jade I couldn't think of someone better to lose your virginity to.

26. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

That is very sweet, Roxy, thank you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Nobody should ever feel this way. Ever. No one is better than no one and as I say, practice makes perfection. None of us was born knowing it all ;)
    Specially about sexuality [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

dreamscometrue likes this.
  28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

No question is to small or silly to ask me. I know for my self that sometimes I just need to ask things that other people wouldn't in order to get my thoughts together.

29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I do miss you girl. You a fun to be around. Might visit you some time soon.
    I am kind of a nice girl to be someone's first :)