German Bunny?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Hello everyone!
    As many other girls on this site, I am also (of course) looking to become a Bunny.

I first learned about the Ranch from Cathouse. I immediately was struck by not only how well these women were treated, but mostly by how incredibly happy they all are and how much fun they have.

I'm hoping to become the newest addition to that team of happy, fun women at the Bunny Ranch.
    I'm 5'7"
    18 years of age (young, yes, but so ready to have fun!)

As far as other interests/hobbies outside of the Bunny Ranch go, I love working backstage in a theater, making props/set pieces and painting; I love to read (mostly fantasy - currently reading the Incarnations of Immortality by Piers Anthony)

I also LOVE violent contact sports. In high school I wrestled; I tried rugby a few times; Finally now I'm sticking with Muay Thai (Thai Boxing, for those of you who don't know). As you might be able to guess by now, I'm a strong woman ;)

Hope to hear feedback from all of you guys soon.

And with any luck Madam Suzette and Dennis will soon be Mommy and Daddy to me!

2. JustinC
    Chat with Me

JustinC Active Member

Best of luck to you Denna...they recently added a few Russian women so why not keep with the International theme and add a German one. Your wrestling and Muay Thai backround should come in handy...being a Bunny is a full contact sport! :wink:
    Good Luck.... [smilie=happy.gif]

3. Good thing that I like full contact sports then, huh? ;)

Thanks for your support Justin!

4. Very cute.

Good Luck and hang in there.

BTW: are they real??

5. Thanks jheadapo!

Yes, they're all real :)

6. Hey you! Glad to see you are posting on here! Good luck! hope we get to meet soon.

7. WOW. That's cool. Do you have normal ears too?

8. Thanks Jayden; I hope so too! I think the two of us can definitely have a lot of fun together!

lol, yes jheadapo, I have normal ears too :)
    Though I do enjoy the cat ears every so often!

9. I'm glad you took that well. I couldn't resist. The ears are very cute. You're funny.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Glad you think the ears are cute. Sadly those in the picture belong to the friends that dressed me up for that one :)

I think I may need to invest in my own pair...

11. Would you get the little nose and whiskers too? What about a tail?

12. If requested I would certainly at least do nose and whiskers in makeup :)

I actually did have a tail in the costume, and I love having a tail to play with
    And of course I mean absolutely nothing dirty with that previous statement...

13. kell
    Chat with Me

kell Well-Known Member

Hi Denna, it's a pleasure to see you join the message board and glad to see you're applying and wish you the very best of luck on becoming a bunny!! I've enjoyed meeting you in chat and have enjoyed the fun that you have brought to the chat... Hopefully you will be making the trip to Nevada soon
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Hope to see you soon baby....

15. Thanks to all of you for your support!

I guess now it's just down to waiting for a reply to my application and being patient and persistent!

16. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Hope you become a bunny sooner than later darlin you are fun to talk to in Chat

17. I hope so too kevin! can't wait to talk to you in chat again :)

18. Figure I'd post a few more pictures for you guys :)
    Let me know what you think!

[​IMG]
    ^Halloween '09

[​IMG]
    ^Halloween '09

[​IMG]
    ^Vampire Ball

Feedback is much appreciated!

19. Love the New pics ,Girl after my own heart I love sci-fi / Fantasy books :)

20. Haha, thanks Beau!

When you finish those Robert Jordan books, start on the Piers Anthony ones I suggested. The first in the series is "On A Pale Horse"

And if you haven't read the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind, please do!

21. Very cute pictures.

How come your friends couldn't talk you into the nose and whiskers?

[smilie=happy.gif]

22. Haha, they had enough fun with the tail :)

Besides, they were afraid the nose and whiskers might get rubbed off somehow ;)

23. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Welcome,And I like your pictures..Keep posting....Good liuck....

24. I loved the Sword Of Truth Series I've read and re-read all 11 books and the 96 page short story pre-qual several times :lol:

25. You naughty kitty.

I hope I get the chance to mess up your whiskers. :wink:

26. Haha, well, that's all up to Dennis and Madam Suzette now :)

So please, Dennis, Madam Suzette, hire me so I can come out there and make these guys happy!

27. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Right back at you :)

28. Hope you had a good day sweetie. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Aw, thanks! Yeah, got to spend some time with my dad again, so it was pretty great :)

Would love to come talk to you guys in chat, but I need to start getting more sleep, lol

30. Lovely pictures hun! I hope you do make it. Keep posting on the boards and getting your name out there! ;-) Keep those pictures coming and stay vigilant. I know you will here something soon. XOXO

31. Thanks so much for your support gummi!

Btw, haven't mentioned this to you yet, but I absolutely love your signature!!!
    I actually have a small picture of something similar in my room (no gummi's though sadly, just coma's)

32. Aw, thanks roothog :)