RANCH SPECIAL Genoa Nevada Outdate

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by destinistarr, Jan 26, 2023.

1. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

David Walley's Resort

Tahoe’s Serene Hot Springs Detour

General Description: David Walley's 1862 is located at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range east of Lake Tahoe and along the East Fork Carson River in Gardnerville, Nevada. David Walley's is a historic hot springs landmark. This famous hot springs boasts a large heated outdoor hot springs swimming pool and five separate mineral spas. This resort hasaccommodations, a restaurant, and saloon.

Location: From Carson City, Nevada is 18 miles or about 25 minutes to drive to the hot springs.

I have heard so much about this Historic Resort. I have done some research and what a greatplace to have fun. There are so many amenitiesto choose from. There are 215 guest rooms. I have checked out the rooms. And I love the 1 BedRoom Villa. 5 Mineral hot springs to soak in. Pool area. They also have a 1862 Restaurant and Saloon Bar where we can go eat & drink. With gorgeous scenic mountain views. They also have Hiking Trails & Biking Trails.

Outdate Packages & Deals: You Book The OutDate & The Villa Room. I will Take Care Of The Rest.

Package 1: Overnight At The Resort (Get 2 Hours On Me)
    Package 2: Half Day At The Resort/Bunny Ranch (Get 20% Off)
    Package 3: 2 Girl OverNight At The Resort (Get 1 Hour On Both Girls)
    Package 4: 2 Girl Half Day At The Resort/Bunny Ranch (Get 10% off)

To Book This OutDate Please
    Email Me:
    [email protected]

To Book An Appt. With A Deposit Call
    775-246-9901 Ext.0

CLICK LINK BELOW TO SEE MORE INFO ABOUT THE HISTORIC RESORTS.

D38D95DE-764D-44D3-8B22-1BCA2A1047D2.jpeg 27C3463C-1F03-4F9E-A005-5FB608C8D87C.jpeg A3CA8954-9974-4BAF-AE89-832986F7D1C4.jpeg 1E7BA5E8-441C-4086-BB59-F28DD0B90FE9.jpeg E0C2365C-9E52-456E-9588-C6B0F22821D8.jpeg 594FAFA4-ABD2-4396-B1EC-8DB1B60E7894.jpeg 5EACD7FC-0328-4961-B3EC-741722FA5024.jpeg AB7E37FA-0420-48AD-85BA-E8C12B16E1F5.jpeg

2. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

You can even book another lady with me from another house. For my 2 girl package if you would like. Let’s go explore David Wally’s together. A sensual fun connection is very important to me. That’s what makes an experience with me more enjoyable.

meangene69 likes this.
  3. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

My February calendar is open for Appointments

meangene69 likes this.
  4. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Let’s go to Wally’s World lol. I have never been. Who wants to be my first.

meangene69 likes this.
  5. David Walleys is also one of my favorites! Guys take Destiny to the hot springs for the steamiest time

6. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

I have never been and would like to go. Never been to any kind of hot springs. This will be an awesome Outdate.

meangene69 likes this.
  7. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Should I push this special towards spring? Hmmm I wonder.

8. PaytonSterling
    Chat with Me

PaytonSterling Your Sassy, Sweet, Edgy GFE!

This place looks magical!!!! Guys wtf you waiting for? Hehe

foreverman and destinistarr like this.
  9. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

C’mon guys what are you guys waiting for. Let’s go.

10. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

I might be editing some things in my packages for this special. Or maybe I might just add more things. But in the mean while email me to plan this getaway with me for a a couple of hours or even for the entire day til the next morning. I love spending quality time together and enjoy every sec, min, and hour of it. Book with me!

11. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Spring is a wonderful season to go explore this place out together. Who wants to go out. Jacuzzi fun time and much more. I would love to go to dinner with you.

12. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

It’s spring and the weather is awesome to book this outing with me. I’m ready, how about you? Who wants to be my adventure guy?

13. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

During spring time it’s a great place to go and relax with each other. Email me to set up a date!!

14. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Who will be my first to go enjoy this with me. Ask about my Overnight discount.

15. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Who likes soaking in a tub? I do. Book with me and let's bring another bunny in. What do you say?

16. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

All you have to do is email me. It’s really simple. After we plan everything through email. Then it’s time for the deposit to be placed.

17. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

The weather is beautiful now. Book this Outdate with me.

18. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

These are great ideas! Take her out and have a great time