Frenchie Rose

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MusicMan, Mar 14, 2011.

1. When I first met Frenchie Rose, she just seemed like one of those women that packs a ton of energy in a petite body. I would later learn that my hunch was absolutely spot on!

When I was in the parlor, I noticed her walking over and talking to my friend Double D. I think he whispered something in her ear, because she then came right over to me (he later laughed when I asked him what he said to her!). After initial eye contact, I knew Frenchie and I had a chance to click and party. Being part French myself, I took a liking to her as we talked.

Frenchie used to be in gymnastics, and has many fascinating stories about her life, making for easy converation. She also has a very toned body, which she claims is from all her years in gymnastics.

Well, one thing led to another, and the next thing I know, I'm asking to go back to her room...which I would soon learn, is a great place to be!!!

Well, she was a lot of fun to party with. I mentioned before that she packs a lot of energy in her 95 pound body. I later joked with her that her 95 pounds made my 225 pounds really tired, LOL!

And speaking of tired, I think I had a bit of a limp in my walk as we headed back to the parlor! Everybody in the parlor was laughing at me as I was limping a bit, but what can I say, it was that kind of party, LOL!

Thanks Frenchie Rose for a fun time, in and out of your bedroom!

Oh yeah, one last thing: round two with her, was even better than round one! That party was during the Mardi Gras party on Friday, and the whole experience of that night, followed by the party with Frenchie, was one of the most memorable times I have ever had at the ranches.

Guys, just trust me on this: Frenchie Rose is a fun party, and she has a lot of energy that flows in her 95 pound body! I highly recommend her.

MusicMan

2. Great report MusicMan! I had the opportunity to be in the LR the day before and had met Frenchie after my 1st party with my number 1 hot and sexy Jenai Simone. When I saw Frenchie walk in and sit on the couches I immediately called her over. I knew she had no idea who you were and also knew she wanted to meet you. As I gave her a big hug, I simply whispered in her ear "that's MusicMan..and he really wants to meet you girl".. It was great to see you two hit it off like that. And by the way, you weren't just limping when you came back out..I thought I saw a couple of bruises on your head from hitting the ceiling back there. Anyway, I had to wait a whole damn day to get to party with her..lol

So If you don't mind buddy, I'll just add my Frenchie experience right on here.

After being SUCH A GOOD FRIEND and not snatching Frenchie out from under MusicMan, I cornered her later and set up a time for the next day. I arrived the next evening and she was looking her hot self. As MusicMan said, Frenchie is extremely athletic..so eat your Wheaties and take your vitamins...it's a ride! Frenchie has this really extra long bed in her room..and when I saw it I immediately told her...MusicMan must have loved that! Then I checked the ceiling for holes..

I can't add any more than MusicMan just did other than Frenchie is every bit as much fun as she looks...and that accent is a killer. There was great conversation and that was a power packed party. Thanks Frenchie DD

3. Ohhh, so that's what you whispered to Frenchie! Because yeah, she came right over to me, and I was like "sweet!"

And yeah, I almost forgot, I did bump my head a few times back there making my way to her room! I must not have been paying enough attention to the ceiling and was thinking about Frenchie instead, LOL! But those bumps and limps from that party were sure worth it!!!

I'm glad you enjoyed your time with Frenchie as well!

And yes, her accent...soooo sexy!

MusicMan

4. Thanks CS!

MusicMan

5. I can see why Karmen! Frenchie really is an awesome person!

MusicMan

6. I agree with you. Now I see why they call it the Love Ranch! I can feel lots of love coming from that place, thanks to the ladies and staff.

MusicMan

7. I was coming to this house to work, I knew it was going to be hard to find true friends...
    Karmen, you are a sweet heart and I can't wait for more of our doubles!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Thank u KARMEN
    You will love music man once you meet him

9. Got to love the French

10. I miss you Frenchi!!! I like your personality. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. i love my frenchie and i can not wait to 2 girl party with her...yet i do get kisses every day from her....love this women!

12. I can only agree!
    Frenchie really is a special young ladie!
    I'm counting the days until I can hold your tiny body!
    Way to go Frenchie! we all know you are one of the Love ranch favorite!

13. Get that french magic, if you haven't had her you are missing out....what a ball of energy!

14. Oh my, you're right about that Cindi! Frenchie is indeed a ball of energy that is so much fun to be around!

MusicMan

15. A limp in your walk?! Must have been a wild, fantastic time! :D

16. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Frenchie is always a favorite around here! Very sweet and fun lady [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Yes, a limp in my walk after that party! And now the honest truth comes out: the funny thing was that at first I was a little over-exaggerating the limp after the party...but the next morning when I got up, my leg/hip really was sore, and I was in full limp mode for the whole morning and afternoon, I kid you not! That's definitely the sign of a wild and fun time!

Ah yes, Frenchie has that kind of magic on a guy back there in the bedroom!

MusicMan

18. Yes, she is a very sweet and fun lady!

I hope she's doing well, and will pop back in on the forum, or the ranch, one of these days!

MusicMan

19. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Rumor has it she'll be back to the LR the first week of January. I can't wait! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

20. The rumor was true!!!

21. Welcome back, Frenchie!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MusicMan

22. Thanks baby!
    Hope everything is good for you!
    We all miss you dearly!

23. Your welcome, Frenchie!

Everything is good for me, and I hope it is for you, too. I miss you and your fellow ladies dearly as well, and I can't wait to return at the end of the month and see you all again!

MusicMan

24. Oh no...we are going to criss cross!
    Make sure to take plenty of pics!
    Kisses MM!