First Time: Kinky with Hannah Foxx and Alice Little

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jackson, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

(I read a few reviews to get a sense of things, if I missed anything I hope someone will let me know)

After an unfortunate experience in a different brothel last summer I decided to try my luck at one of the Hof ranches. To be perfectly honest, I had no rhyme or reason in picking a house, it was easy cause they’re all so close though, but I wandered into KitKat and did the lineup. I went with Hannah who seemed pretty and just had a way about her – I knew we’d click.

We got chatting and figuring out what I would go for. One joke comment revealed that Hannah is a kinkster, and I really wanted to explore there, we chatted and Alice’s name came up. The next thing I know Hannah has sent word over to Sage Brush and Alice was on her way. We talked for a bit, about what I wanted to explore (everything lol), what I had done before (not much), did I feel more dom or sub (switch I think?). I felt a bit over my head, but also safe they seemed to be friendly and know their stuff.

Once in Hannah’s room she showed me the rope, explained a bit more, and started tying me up. She does the Japanese style of bondage where it’s not just about being tied up, the knots have a weird elegance and beauty to them. Alice returned part way through me being tied up (she ran to her room to grab some things) and teased me while Hannah was working her rope magic. There is something utterly frustrating but hot about making out with a woman but not being able to hold her head, or run your hands down her body.

Hannah really must be an expert being able to work around Alice’s teasing. But soon enough my hands were bound to my side, my legs together, and Alice and Hannah began teasing me together. It’s so frustrating but so good lol I wanted to be more active, but I couldn’t. Then Alice had me on my knees, leaning onto the bed. Whack! The first hit with the flogger. Alice was amazing, alternating hard hits with gentle kisses on sensitive skin. She had two or three flogs with her (I don’t know, I was facing the wrong way) and it was neat to experience the difference between them and what they could do. I think Hannah thought since Alice “interfered” with her tying me up, that Hannah should get to interfere with the flogging. It started with her laying across the bed to kiss my lips between hits, but suddenly Hannah was sitting infront of me my head in her … lap, and enjoying that along with the flogging.

After I had as much as I could take (of the floggers) we stopped. I held on longer than I thought I would. Because I had mentioned I feel like I might be a switch, the tables were turned. Hannah was against the bed (not tied up, I wasn’t trying that) and Alice was showing me how to use the floggers, where to hit, or not hit, how to alternate it. Lots of little things, and how to be dominant in general. After I got a handle on things. We finished the party, in what I would assume is the traditional way lol.

It was great to experience both sides of things, I still don’t know if I’m dom, switch, sub but it gave me stuff to think on, since there isn’t anyone local to play with (yes Alice, I know, join fetlife, I’ll get to it). Since the ladies were so much fun, and so understanding of me wanting to explore kinks, I decided to book another party. Two days later (only time our scheduled matched again, apparently the first time was kismet) I had a shorter party with the two of them. I have a bit of a thing for feet, but again, don’t really have people to explore with. So I got to indulge myself in some foot play, including a fantasy I never thought I’d experience- a foot job.

Thanks so much to both of you. I guess I was right that things would click with Hannah, and I’m so glad she mentioned Alice.

After a visit to a house elsewhere left a sour taste in my mouth, it was great to get to have some real fun with some great ladies. Thank you for letting me start to taste kink and play with my fantasies.

2. That review is perfect, don't worry.

I'm so glad we got a chance to connect and help share our passions and experience with you.

3. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

I couldnt agree with alice more!

4. We should think what we could how him next time with a bit more prep time ;-)

5. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

I'm a bit nervous about what you two could plan with warning lol

6. ahahaha! You'll be in good hands, I promise! :)

7. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

I've still yet to work up the nerve for anything kinky but I think two girls would make me overly anxious lol

8. We're both good with new people, nothing to worry or be anxious about.

9. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

10. The photos are amazing, and the review is really thoughtful. It's charming :)

11. I'm so excited you'll be back soon! Did I mention my new room has a hard point?

12. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

I was still nervous but it was worth it for a two girl party.

13. We are both so glad we were able to help you over your nerves.

14. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

You always manage to make me feel brave enough to try something new

15. Sometimes you just need a friendly face to give you the confidence to do something new.

16. You're too sweet Alex. Thank you.

17. We had such a great time with you Jackson, hopefully we can show you the ropes again soon.

18. My first kinky time was with Ms Alice alone. I don't think I'm brave enough to try two ladies my first time.

19. Well you got through your first time, maybe next time you'll give two girls a chance ;-)

20. Aww you're too sweet! You'll have to come join myself & Hannah and see that smile for yourself in person ;)

21. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

Combine a friendly face and pretty face you can get me to do a lot of things I know lol

22. One hella of a review there, and Alice is wonderful.

23. It was such a great time, Hannah and I are hoping to recreate it soon if we can get Jackson to come over.

24. It was so much fun teaching Jackson how to use floggers!