About Me Favorites... What's yours?

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by HannahFoxx, May 28, 2022.

1. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

Tell me about yourselves, what are your favorite hobbies, sweets, candy and colors?!?!

grizzly and Jaylen like this.
  2. Last edited: May 29, 2022
    HannahFoxx likes this.
  3. I love pasta
    I love hiking
    Theater
    Museum
    My favorite candybar is snickers
    My favorite color is navy

Also I am planning an epic roadtrip to visit all National Parks and Monuments.

4. Color Blue
    Motorcycles
    Water (all kinds: lakes, ocean, rivers, etc)
    Food (ALL KINDS)

HannahFoxx and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  5. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

I love horseback riding, playing pool, really anything outdoors. I love classical music, classic cars and Shakespeare. I love hi-chews, three musketeers, orchids, and I love green. Like sage green or sky blue.

SantaClause and MaeLove like this.
  6. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

We both love blue! It looks so amazing on you!

7. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

I love hiking and lemon piccata pasta! That road trip sounds like so much fun.

8. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

SantaClause likes this.
  9. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

MaeLove Booking now thru July 5th let's plan our date!

I love the art if burlesque and performing...
    I love all kinds of music
    Concerts museums and galleries
    I love orchard skittles but they are hard to find!
    Having a current love affair with green

10. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

Oh I love burlesque also! There are a lot of places like that in Reno, Soooo many outdate ideas.

MaeLove likes this.
  11. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

MaeLove Booking now thru July 5th let's plan our date!

I'm performing July 21st in reno!

12. My favorite color is blue,I'm a car guy,my favorite place is Tahoe,I like nice clothes and ladies that smell nice and dress very well.I love fine dining,I like movies and plays. I LOVE the early evening.I like nude beaches, I like to show my affection anytime anywhere.I love deep conversations. I have gone to see Dita Von Teese before. I like nice quiet parties. and I do LOVE sex as well!

13. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

Thank you for sharing more about yourself and your interests. It's great to see that you have a wide range of passions and enjoy various experiences. I'd love to connect with you further and delve deeper into the things that bring you joy.

As a car enthusiast, I can imagine you have an appreciation for beauty, design, and the thrill of the road. Is there a particular type of car that captures your heart? Whether it's vintage classics or high-performance modern vehicles, I'm curious to hear your thoughts and discuss your favorite automotive experiences.

Tahoe is indeed a stunning place, and it offers a myriad of outdoor activities to enjoy. Have you explored the hiking trails, taken in the breathtaking views, or tried any water sports? I'd love to hear about your favorite spots and adventures in Tahoe.

It's wonderful that you appreciate fine dining, movies, and plays. Is there a specific cuisine or type of restaurant that you enjoy most? When it comes to movies and plays, do you have any favorite genres or actors that you gravitate towards? I'm always eager to discuss recommendations and discover hidden gems in the world of entertainment.

You mentioned your love for deep conversations, and I couldn't agree more. Meaningful discussions can lead to personal growth and foster a deeper connection. Is there a particular topic that sparks your curiosity or ignites passionate exchanges? I'd love to hear your thoughts and engage in thought-provoking conversations.

Dita Von Teese's performances are known for their elegance and allure. It must have been a captivating experience to witness her artistry firsthand. Are there any other performers or shows that have left a lasting impression on you? Feel free to share your recommendations, and I'd be delighted to explore the world of entertainment together.

Ultimately, I'm here to listen, understand, and connect with you on a deeper level. Please don't hesitate to share more about your interests, desires, and what you seek in a memorable experience. Let's continue this conversation and create something truly special together.

Looking forward to connecting further with you,