FACEBOOK

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Oct 27, 2010.

1. This was sent to me on FACEBOOK

I was thinking of you the other night. Laying in bed on my own. Wishing you were able to knock on my door and before I can get up you walk in. You catch me in bed naked playing with myself. You tell me to keep going and you slowly get undressed, telling me to use one finger and then two and then play with my clit.

By the time you get naked, you are completely hard. You tell me to crawl over to you and you grab me and give me a deep kiss. Your hands are all over my ass and my tits, pinching my nipples, your tongue deep down my throat.

"You ready for my cock baby?". You push me head down onto your cock and I can feel your body shiver as I take your cock all the way down to the balls. You hold my head there for a moment as I swirl my tongue underneath. You move me back and forth on your cock and reach over with your other hand and start playing with my pussy, getting me wetter than I already was.

It isn't long before I have you ready to cum so you pull it out and stop me. You pull me up and kiss me again before pushing me back in the bed and climb up with me. Your hands go for my pussy and you put two fingers in and take them out and lick them. "I love the taste of your pussy baby."

You forcefully spread my legs wide open so you can get down there and start licking away. You slowly lick my clit and my wet lips, teasing me, before you just bury your face in there, fingers going in and out of my pussy. It didn't take you long to have me screaming out in ecstasy. My legs are squeezing against your head and you push them back down and you keep eating, driving me crazy.

You keep eating and fingering me until you have me cumming a few more times. You then get on your knees and I can see your smiling face mixed with sweat and my pussy juices. You take my legs and put them over my shoulders and without haste, you slide your fat cock into my waiting pussy. You take it all the way in.

I love feeling your weight on top of me and your cock deep in my pussy. You push my legs back far enough so you can kiss me as you slowly get my pussy used to your cock. You then start pounding me hard. You reach down with one hand and squeeze my nipples and you have me reach up and play with yours as well.

You want me to cum again. "Cum baby. I wanna see your face while you cum for me." That smile on your face and that tongue sticking out gets me so hot and you have me cumming. I can see on your face that you love what you see and you are ready to shoot. You quickly pull out and move up to my face and start fucking my mouth. I love cleaning your cock off with my mouth.

I feel your body shaking and I put my hands up on your furry belly and feel you shaking more. Then I hear you growling and I know it is cumming. You look down and ask me, "YOu want it baby?" My eyes tell you yes. You pull it out and shoot it in my mouth. You like watching it shoot and you like when I play with it in my mouth before I swallow. I feel you shake more as you get every drop out.

You lay down next to me and I put my head on your chest. We lay there chatting for a bit and I look down and see that you are still hard. I reach down and touch it and you jump a bit. It is still sensitive.

NICE HUH!!!

She has no idea what she is getting herself into with me! Its a 10 to 20 orgasm drill.

2. Classic case of careful-what-you-wish-for, no doubt! :lol:

3. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Wowza! :eek: :D

4. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

BTW, do you have 2 facebook accounts? Which one is the "real you?" :lol:

5. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Wow none of my facebook ladies talk to me like that haha way to go Dennis Poor lady has no idea

6. For someone that doesn't know you, that's almost spot on.

She's in so much trouble...but the good kind of trouble!

O after O after O after O.....

7. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

Like Kevin, no one on Facebook sends me stuff like that!!! *ROFL* Although it would be nice... ;)

8. things like this makes me jealous lol....wish I had that kind of power

9. That is quite the letter and I'm sure that she has no idea what she is wishing for!

Always Willing,
    Veronica

10. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

Well, no worries about trying to figure out what she really wants. :wink:

11. Wow!
    So explicit, so hot, so descriptive!
    Such a turn on!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That is someone that knows what she want :twisted:

13. I read this as I woke up. That will be a jump start to my day.

14. I want someone talking to me like that so I can use it when I'm going to play with myself.....That had me cumming just reading it....[/size] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. LOL your making all kinds of panties wet!
    You bad boy!

16. LOL very true, she has her hands full if he agrees.

17. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

I need better Facebook friends! I would love a message like that in my inbox!!! What am I saying... I just want it period!!!!! :lol:

Al

18. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

19. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

20. That is very funny.

21. I love all the detail. I got a little tingly reading that.

xoxo

Skyler

22. OMFG!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over
    That is one HOTT mama!!! Had my panties gettin wet reading it too!!! MMM MMM MMM, aint nothin sexier than a woman who aint scurred (haha) to tell a man she wants him and whts she wants to do with him. Its called, CONFIDENCE BABY!!! Gotta luv it!!!!

23. we can use a girl like that ...come work for us.

24. daddie gets all the girls

25. I enjoyed reading this

26. I have gotten pretty interesting FB messages before but never as vivid as that one. She could write for penthouse or playboy. She could write a book i'd buy it! please tellher to send more it's like the "Dirty tales from Daddy D's Facebook"

27. I wish we would all get letter's like that...Does this girl need a job.We are always hiring.

28. Oh my...now that is HOT!

29. facebook is very nice :)

30. dawndlrscashier
    Chat with Me

dawndlrscashier Be Present.. 110%. -Or don't be Present, at all.

WOW!!!! Awesome!!!!!
    :mrgreen:

31. You know what would be a REALLY crazy post? A long story about a girl wanting to grocery shop with you or something... All the ladies wanna jump up on ya, duh..

32. What an exciting facebook message! I wish I got some like this :lol:

33. That is one hot short story!!!! Got to love facebook!!!

34. I'll bet you've got a lot of Facebook fans! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member