PIC THREAD EXPERIENCE YOUR 2 GIRL FANTASIES WITH LUNA LYNN & CUMISHA AMADO FOR 2022

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Nov 7, 2021.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Do you have a "Mommy Fetish" and have a fantasy with being with 2 Mommys" Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Marty2015BTTF for the compliment and we hope to party with you 2022!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Yes one hot Stepmother and her friend

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Marty2015BTTF for sharing your fantasy!!! Book us today and let us make your fantasy cum true!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Do your have"2 Girl Fantasies and Desires? Book an appointment with us today at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 and let's make your fantasies and desires cum true!!!

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you curious in experiencing a "2 Girl Fantasies and Desires"? Call (775) 246-5683 with a 10% deposit today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Marty2015BTTF for sharing your thoughts and compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @YakimaFun for sharing your thoughts and @LunaLynn and @cumishaamado would love to do a 2 Girl Party with you this year!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

OliviaBentley Professional Courtesan

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I would love for you to join us too!!! Who wants to book a "3 Girl Fantasy Party" with us? Book your party today at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me