PIC THREAD EXPERIENCE YOUR 2 GIRL FANTASIES WITH LUNA LYNN & CUMISHA AMADO FOR 2022

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Nov 7, 2021.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Let us fulfill your desires and make your"2 Girl Fantasies" come true!!!

IMG_1600.jpg IMG_1625.jpg IMG_1606.jpg IMG_2024.jpg IMG_2026.jpg

We can start taking an "Intimate
    Jacuzzi Bubble Bath" together with caresses and kissing. Then we can rise-off in the huge shower. Afterward, party in the Cal-King Bed in a variety of positions and give you a full body massage afterward then cuddle in each others arms to end the party or we can continue and experience and Out Date or Overnight together (only in Nevada).

To book your fabulous 2 Girl Fantasies Party, Out Date or Overnight with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

EMAIL: [email protected]

EMAIL: [email protected]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2022
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let’s fulfill your desires and fantasies for the holidays!!!

Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit.[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you lonely for the holidays? Let us make your fantasies and desires come true with intimacy and happiness for the holidays!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif]Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!!![smilie=call me.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

We would love to fulfill your desires and fantasies for the holidays!!! Book your fabulous party with us with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Do you have desires and fantasies you would love to fulfill for the holidays? We would love to make them come true!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's fulfill your desire and fantasies for the holidays!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself for the holiday and let's @LunaLynn and @cumishaamado fulfill your heart with happiness and joy!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let us fulfill your fantasies and desires for the holidays!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself for the holidays and have us fulfill your holidays with happiness and love!!! We will make you feel like a "King"!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let us fulfill your fantasies and desires for the holidays!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Unwrap us for the holidays and treat yourself to a 2 Girl Party!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit and let us treat you like a "King" for the holidays and fill your heart with happiness!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's celebrate the holidays together and fulfill your desires and fantasies!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. YakimaFun
    Chat with Me

YakimaFun Well-Known Member

That sounds like a Mission I would volunteer for Miss Cumisha & Friend!!!

David

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @YakimaFun for sharing your thoughts and you would have a blast with us (@LunaLynn & @cumishaamado)!!! We have a "Lay Away Plan": Call in a deposit at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 a month until you have enough to party!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself for the holidays and let us bring joy and happiness for the holiday!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @YakimaFun for sharing your thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. That will be some nice Company

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Marty2015BTTF for your kind words and wishing you a "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year"!!! We would love to fulfill your fantasies for the holidays!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's celebrate 2022 with fulfilling your fantasies and desires with a "2 Girl Party with @LunaLynn and @cumishaamado!!!

Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!!
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Wishing everybody a safe and prosperous "New Year" with lot's of naughty thoughts to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Do you have a "2 Girl Fantasy" you would love to fulfill? Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's experience your" 2 Girl Fantasies and Desires" for 2022!!! You will have many memorable experiences to cherish!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you curious in experiencing a "2 Girl Party" for 2022? Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit and let's fulfill your 2 Girl Fantasies today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

What are your fantasies and desires for "Valentine's Day"? Let's make your fantasies and intimate desires come true!!! Imagine us taking an intimate bubble bath jacuzzi together. Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Two hot mommy

in town

very beautiful

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Marty2015BTTF for the compliments!!! I can't wait to party with you in the near future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Yes some here

your one hot mommy

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for the compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JustCurious4Now for liking my post!!! We would love to fulfill your "2 Girl Fantasies" in 2022!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's fulfill your 2 Girl Fantasies for 2022!!! What are your plans for Valentine's Day? Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

31. With you two girls

very beautiful

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Marty2015BTTF for the compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself for for "2 Girl Fantasy Party" for "Valentine's Day"!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's "Super Bowl Weekend"!!! Let's make your "2 Girl Fantasies" cum true!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Valentine's Day is almost here and we would love to fulfill your "2 Girl Fantasies"!!! To schedule your appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 today!!!

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]