End of Year Adventure with Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by AndyinReno775, Jan 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. I'm a Carson City native, who has been frequenting the local ranches for almost 15 years. In that time I've had parties of all types, some amazing and some not as much. Tonight, I can proudly say that I've had the best party yet with Jade Capri.

I've partied with her once in the past, which was quite the time, but I always wanted to have another longer party when I had a good opportunity. I'm moving out of the area soon, so wanted to have one more nice adventure at The Love Ranch before I left town. Fortunately enough, Jade was available. I emailed her back and forth a little and told her I'd give the ranch a call before I came out there. It all went very smoothly.

When I arrived, Jade greeted me looking as beautiful as ever. Not only that, she made me feel completely comfortable and was extremely easy to talk to. We chatted and caught up before negotiating our party. I explained everything that I enjoyed to Jade, and she was totally cool with all of it. We then worked out a price and time that worked well with my budget. The negotiation was quick and easy.
    After the transaction was made, we came back to her room and prepared for the fun. Before I arrived at the ranch, I made sure i was groomed in all areas and took care of my hygiene. I jumped in her shower just to be as fresh as possible for all the fun, as she did too. She turned some music on while I laid on her bed and I waited till she was completely ready for me. She opened the door and walked over to me in bra and panties. Jade has one of the most incredible bodies that I've ever laid eyes on. She is absolutely stunning.

As she crawled onto the bed and we started to kiss, I became instantly hard. We made out for quite awhile before she put the protection on me and worked her way down. She kissed and licked me everywhere. One small reason I practice good hygiene is that I enjoy rimming, as well as being rimmed. She took her time and gave me some amazing oral, until it was time for me to return the favor. Going down on Jade is one those things I'll remember for quite awhile. She is delicious. Her being in doggy style with my face between her cheeks is one of the hottest views and best experiences I'll ever have. I couldn't take it much longer and slipped inside her. We spent some time in doggy while I took my time and savored every stroke. She then got on top of me, and tried out some reverse cowgirl. I'm very good at controlling myself, but when that beautiful booty is bouncing on you, good luck with that!

After some resting and cleaning up, we started getting ready for round 2. Plenty of kissing and oral to go around. We got into 69 position and before I knew it, round 2 was over just in time. We talked for a bit longer and cleaned up before getting dressed. My legs were feeling like cooked spaghetti noodles!

I just want to thank Jade for such an excellent time and can't wait to see her again next time I'm home. She was perfect in every aspect and I'm so happy I got to spend more time with her. Thank you Jade, you are the best! :) 5 out of 5

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  2. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

3. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review! I can understand, I get hard just seeing Jade' pics or reading some her replies to me. :D

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Another party with you sounds like the perfect way to celebrate Fall...

[​IMG]

dreamscometrue likes this.