Dream Getaways!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bobbi Besos, Sep 18, 2018.

1. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

Spectacular vactions thank you so much for sharing [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

3. IsabellaReign
    Chat with Me

IsabellaReign Well-Known Member

Nyc is my favorite place I lived there 4 years. I want to see London, Milan, Paris and Amsterdam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  4. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Liechtenstein, a very small country that you can virtually walk to the east and west boarders, then north and south boarders in one day :p In the Southern Caribbean, I absolutely loved Barbados! In the 80's most of the time, far enough south that it don't get affected often by hurricanes, and those trade winds are wonderful :)

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  5. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

You are so lucky to have been able to travel so much @auron79! I love almost every country in Europe, they are all so quirky and unique. I hope you make it to both destinations in the near future!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

6. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

I love San Francisco! Big cities are hugely appealing to me, but I can see how they can be very overwhelming to others as well.

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

7. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Wow!!! That is an incredible story @59FenderSuper and just incredible proof of the amazing things that can happen when you follow your passions/ dreams. I'm so happy you've had these experiences! Thank you so much for sharing [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

8. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Everything is perfect love! Emails are the best way to get a hold of me as I'm constantly on the go and not always able to set as much time aside to respond to messages as I'd like to! Thanks so much for reaching out and for sharing your ideas, I'd love to go on a trip with you.

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

9. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

I think part of the magic that comes from travel is being outside our comfort zones! That's always where all the magic happens.

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

10. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Same here, I love trying to meet my favorites after their sets! All concerts are fun in my opinion, even small local ones. I just love live music!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Old Nick likes this.
  11. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

OMG such amazing photos @cumishaamado, I'd love to join you! Thank you so much for sharing!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

12. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Right!! Here I am wanting to look up prices to each lol! Thanks for the inspiration @cumishaamado

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

13. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Me me me! Teehee, I love Spain as well! Being a Latina I have always had a special affinity for Iberian culture too. Plus I love their Spanish accents!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

TiredFrog likes this.
  14. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Wow that is awesome, you are one lucky lady! I love the city myself, always so much fun, so much to see, and so much to do.

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

15. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Oh my goodness I love your answers @FumbleNutts, particularly because they are so unique! You sound like you'd make a great travel companion.

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  16. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

It’s always a great time!

48FD5AE4-5457-4DBF-A16D-10109AFB10D4.jpeg
    Me and Steve “Zetro” Souza of Exodus. 2015.

F943BCDA-3F33-4D03-A735-F58443287936.jpeg
    Me and Jake Rogers of Visigoth. 2014.

Both opened for King Diamond on those respective tours.

17. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

59FenderSuper Well-Known Member

@Bobbi Besos, what did you think of ol' Sonny? No one I've ever heard can do much Sonny. A singular gift.

18. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Oh Bobbi, you would be a pleasure to travel with! Aside from being such a lovely woman, I wouldn't have to rely on my horrible attempts at speaking Spanish!

19. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

I would like to be with you no matter where I was

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @Old Nick for liking my post!!! Have a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Been to Mexico a few times for dives and loved each one.

As for future destinations would love to see Australia and dive with the Great Whites. South Africa and Maldives.

For pure travel I love Las Vegas, lived there for 8 years and would go back given the chance. Internationally speaking, Norway, Sweden, Poland, Czechia, Russia, Greek Isles, Japan, Paris and Italy make for a nice "to see" list.

22. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Available dates through March 31st. How exciting! I thought I would have to go to Las Vegas for this experience, but we now have it available right here in Reno, NV.

Let me be your dream date and let’s also go out on my dream date!

If you know me, you know that I love fast cars and I love to drive fast! I have never driven super fast around the track.

I have tickets for Feb 16, book an appointment to see me and let’s talk about going together on my dream date and or choose another date (Feb 16, 17 and Mar 30 & 31) for us from their website at www.exoticcarexperiences.com

Because experience is everything! Let’s create the ultimate experience of a life time!

contact me at [email protected]

23. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

We need to take this trip Bobbi! So much to see, such wonderful food there, the beaches, the people.... we'd have a great time!

24. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

I would love to take you to Disneyland and Mexico Bobbi

25. I wasn't selected via the Tokyo Marathon lottery last week so drowned my sorrows by booking a trip to Australia. So a few nights in Sydney and then 4 in the Outback (and run a race) before heading to the Great Barrier Reef.

26. I could easily become an ex patriot in Italy.

[​IMG]

Ask me about my Football Season Specials [email protected]