Dream Getaways!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bobbi Besos, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Hello my loves!

I'm a huge fan of travel and have been lucky enough to visit destinations all over the globe. Yet with my busy schedule, it's been far too long since I've gone on a trip!

In the spirit of fantasizing and manifesting our dreams-- if you could drop everything right now and go anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would you go?

Where are some of your most favorite places you've ever visited?

If money weren't a matter, is there somewhere you'd prefer to pack up and run away to, to start the life of your dreams?

Share all your favorite travel fantasies with me and let's live vicariously through them together!

I'll start... if I could get away anywhere, I'd love to go visit Cuba! The bright and vivid architecture, the exquisite food, and the colorfully free spirit that embodies the island is so beautiful!

1516222896.498.cuba-04.jpg maxresdefault.jpg
    jr-10-nov-18-havana-cuba_0.jpg

How about you?

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
  2. Cohenprime86
    Chat with Me

Cohenprime86 Well-Known Member

Wow Cuba sounds wonderful but if I got to choose I’d like to go somewhere warm like maybe Jamaica or even visit Tokyo sounds like fun xoxo xoxo I wish I could travel with w

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  3. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I have a wish list of places I’d love to travel to.

I’d love to see Norway! Norway is one of the countries where some bands I enjoy come from. I’ve never been, but when missionary hopefuls used to ask me where I’ve served, and god forbid you tell them you never served a mission, I tell them I was in Oslo, Norway. I then tell them I was sent home for sneaking out to the metal shows and having a Norwegian girlfriend. This came up when I signed up on an LDS dating site, and this wacko was chatting me up.

Everyone wants to see Paris. Not me. I want to visit Rennes le Chatteau. It’s a church in southern France that is mysterious in its origins, and served as the prime inspiration for the King Diamond album, House of God. It was said that a priest assigned to that church found documentation, declaring that church to be the final resting place of Jesus Christ, that he survived crucifixtion and escaped. The Catholic Church then paid this priest a huge sum of money to keep quiet about it. This, however, has been debunked.

One more place I’d love to visit is Japan. Not just because some of my favorite things come out of Japan, but in pictures that I’ve seen, Japan seems very beautiful. I also draw in the anime style, as well.

:)

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  4. I would love to go back to Cuba I have family out there also in Fiji Islands I would want to go back to these 2 countries. It’s so beautiful and breath taking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  5. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Hawaii and Japan are on my bucket list. I'd love to go anywhere with u. But Nevada is my favorite. Its the only state with legalized prostitution. Every state needs to have it. Some state's don't even let u buy alcohol on Sunday. Peoples religious beliefs shouldn't effect the laws.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    Jessie Summers, sonja and Bobbi Besos like this.
  6. I loved living in Germany as a child, and would love to visit again as an adult.

But my dream has always been to visit Japan, and to finish the 800 mile long Shikoku 88 temple pilgrimage.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bobbi Besos likes this.
    Bobbi Besos likes this.
  8. I would love to take a shopping vacation to Singapore. So many beautiful fabrics and custom tailors :)

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  9. LarryK
    Chat with Me

LarryK Active Member

My dream getaway is a nice 10 to 14 day cruise. Destination is unimportant. 10-14 days of being catered to, no obligations, no deadlines....sounds like heaven. :rolleyes:

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  10. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I forgot to mention...

On my bucket list are two events I hope to attend once: Wacken Open Air and 70,000 Tons Of Metal.

Wacken Open Air is in Wacken, Germany, and it is the metal version of Woodstock.

70,000 Tons of Metal is a metal fest cruise on the high seas.

Bobbi Besos and Byron McKinney like this.
  11. My wife saw your post and she wants to go to

Bobbi Besos and Old Nick like this.
  12. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Which one? Wacken or 70,000 Tons?

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  13. Both. She is a die hard metal head.

Bobbi Besos and Old Nick like this.
  14. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Nice! I wish my ex wife was. She has gone to Gwar, Cradle of Filth, Ghost, and King Diamond with me, but no metal in the car.

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  15. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

AishaShah ♛ The Exotic Princess ♛

Cuba sounds like it would be so much fun!

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  16. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

When I was in the Navy I was able to go to places I never thought I wouldn't be able to go. Belgium was one so much fun. The atmosphere, the food, the beauty of the country. England is another great memory.

Two places I still want to go to are Ireland and Japan. Such beautiful landscapes the culture and course the food.

Bobbi Besos and AishaShah like this.
  17. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Have u been to Japan? I went to see sanfrancisco omg it's so crowded it was fun but I'm not a fan of big crowds.

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  18. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

59FenderSuper Well-Known Member

I've done my dream getaway five times, that being the Delbert McClinton Sandy Beaches Cruise. Music almost 24 hours a day. Played with Delbert a couple times, Malford Milligan from Storyville, Mingo Fishtrap Horns, Geoff Achison from Australia, Tommy Castro, Bonnie AND Bekka Bramlett, Lee Roy Parnell, all the guys from the Ungrateful Bastards™ I know. Teresa James, her husband , bassist and songwriter Terry Wilson, Tab Benoit, Sonny FUCKIN' Landreth, Jason Roberts, formerly with Asleep at the Wheel, Jimmy Hall, Greg Martin (From the Kentucky Headhunters), Cyril Neville (of the Neville Brothers), who's an AMAZING drummer as well as a percussionist.

Playing with Sonny was one of the best musical lessons I ever got. I mean, you may not know him, but Sonny is the Hendrix of slide guitar. Below is a vid that really shows his hand techniques, but that's not the lesson.

When we finished, I was bowing like "I am not worthy," and Sonny said, "Naw, Pete, you don't want to play like me. Play like you. I hear your major influence in your playing but I also hear stuff I never heard from him (Lee Roy) so you're finding your own voice. Be you, and you are FINE slider in your own right."

After that, it never mattered who I was onstage with, I am never intimidated because of Sonny, because it doesn't matter who the other guy is, if you do your best and serve the song, nothing will ever invalidate that. Once I took that lesson to heart, I was never intimidated again.

Get a load of Sonny...From Breaux Bridge, LA.

Bobbi Besos and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
  19. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

It is absolutely beautiful @Cohenprime86, I'd love to go there or to Jamaica or Tokyo with you! There's something about travel that is so romantic!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  20. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Hahaha I love your mission story @Old Nick, you are hilarious! There is sooo much good music that comes out of the Scandinavian region, Norway and Sweden too! I love Paris but Rennes le Chateau sounds like an incredible place to visit next. I have an affinity for Japanese culture as well; I'd love to see some of your drawings some time!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Old Nick likes this.
  21. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

I am right there with you girlfriend! There is something so magical about these parts of the world.

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

destinistarr and Cohenprime86 like this.
  22. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

I completely agree with you @Sakaki! There should definitely be a separation of church and state. I also believe in and support the legalization of prostitution everywhere, making it illegal causes much more harm than good in my opinion. Nevada is a great place, I love the numerous freedoms we are afforded here! I'd also love to go on an exotic getaway with you love. Excited to see you soon!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

23. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Oh wow that is so awesome @Byron McKinney I imagine it would feel just like home again, even after so many years! Japan is sooo amazing, I'd love to visit too!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

24. Cohenprime86
    Chat with Me

Cohenprime86 Well-Known Member

I honestly wouldn’t mind long as you got to be with me would make the trip worth it I tried messaging you a couple times haven’t heard anything hope you’re doing good and everything is okay xoxo xoxo xoxo ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Bobbi Besos likes this.

25. Yes girl, it’s so magical that experiencing it makes it more wonderful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  26. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

That would be absolutely AMAZING, I couldn't agree more! There are so many amazing brands that come out of Singapore!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

27. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

No kidding @LarryK sounds like a getaway to paradise! Especially with a cute companion by your side, no? :p:D[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

LarryK likes this.
  28. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

I love that you are a metal fan @Old Nick those sounds like the mecca of metal festivals! Hope you get to make it both someday soon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Old Nick likes this.
  29. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Awww bummer! The car is one of the best places to let loose to the music you love [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

Old Nick likes this.
  30. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

It is amazing, you have to visit someday if the opportunity arises!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

31. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Thanks. :) I also love going to concerts. Once in a while, I’ll meet band members. :D

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I would love to return to Switzerland, Philippines and Thailand again.

Here are photos from my last visit:

IMG_1591.JPG
    My family's house on the Island of Malipano, Philippines

IMG_4186.jpg IMG_4188.jpg

Switzerland

IMG_4155.jpg
    IMG_4153.jpg

Thailand

IMG_5999.jpg IMG_6354.jpg
    IMG_6364.jpg IMG_6418.jpg

Old Nick and Bobbi Besos like this.
  33. Not going to lie, I'm insanely jealous, I would love to visit all three places!

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  34. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I'd return to Spain. I fell in love with that place several years ago. The people I met, the food, the history of the place... Its very easy to get around and has so much beauty! Now to find the right travel companion

Bobbi Besos likes this.
  35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @Byron McKinney for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You are awesome!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]