Do you want to be a bunny? Post pictures here

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by kallimorgan, Mar 28, 2010.

1. very nice pictures sextart. your very beautiful. hope you do become a bunny soon :)

2. Wooow sextart you are such a gorgeous perfect lady!!! Mmm you definitely should be a Bunny Girl, i would go visit you as soon as i can. What a work of art, top to bottom!!!

3. wow sextart u have an amazing ass i want u so bad right now

4. Thanks guys... love the feedback. Keep it coming

5. very nice sextart......let me know if you become a bunny, i will definitely make you my 1st bunny experience

6. thanks for the support [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. I would say you've got a pretty good chance in being accepted

8. JustinC
    Chat with Me

JustinC Active Member

Great pics...I don't think you'll have any problem getting noticed...Best of Luck to you!

9. GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY'S!!! Wow [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

You are definitely a contender with looks like this!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

About the requests...hmmmm...everything between those lovely thighs and glorious booty (wink) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Sextar you are simply perfect!! You say we may request more hot pics. Please if you can post more of you, specially some bare naked gorgeous body of yours Princess!!

11. I think this is what you wanted to see billy
    [​IMG]

12. Heeheee...what can I say...Surfer always said I am a dirty ol'man!...lol

13. I want to be a bunny ... very much so....

14. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. Hello there my name is Jaime reddox and I want to be a bunny soooo bad :lol: I am from San Diego, CA, 24yrs of age and do not have any obligations. Please give me a call if interested. Thank you!! [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

16. HEY IT'S ME Jaime PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL . I REALLY WANT TO BE A BUNNY!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

17. These are all that I have to start with. Would really like to start as soon as possible. What do you think? Didn't know I had to jump through all these sorts of hoops but whatever, I guess. Seen alot of things in my 44 years and can handle just about anything. lol

18. you are very lovely Nikki. Remember there are sooo many applicants, that the "hoops" actually make you stand out from the others. My advice, as I said in the chat room, hit the message boards and post, post, post. The Bunnies and Cowgirls will get a better feel for who you are and you will get noticed quicker. Become a regular in the chat room also. The more board members you are friends with helps out too.

Hope this helps!! Good luck [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. I think this is what you wanted to see billy
    [​IMG][/quote]

Naughty naughty girl.. :D
    I like you already. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Naughty naughty girl.. :D
    I like you already. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]

Tell me about it Kalli...woooooohooooooooooooo, she is a naughty one! She needs a Kalli spankin'! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. I want to be a bunny soo badly! Do you think I have a chance?

22. Here is me just a bit bigger so you can see how sexy I am!!

23. Naughty naughty girl.. :D
    I like you already. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]

Tell me about it Kalli...woooooohooooooooooooo, she is a naughty one! She needs a Kalli spankin'! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif][/quote]

I would agree!!!

24. I was really excited when Dennis replied to my email telling me he would get back to me when he was back in the office on Tuesday after traveling but it's now Sat and I email every day without hearing anything. I think I've been forgotten among all the million things Dennis must do every day so.......hopefully posting my photo for the first time on the boards will GRAB his attention. :wink:

25. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

26. You mustn't give up hope! You are a definite cutie!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

27. I WOULD REALLY LOVE TOBE ON THE RANCH

28. Hi I think i posted my pics the wrong way ... i really would like to work on the ranch !!!! it would be the best birthday gift to start very soon

29. Hi I think i posted my pics the wrong way ... i really would like to work on the ranch !!!! it would be the best birthday gift to start very soon

31. Great pictures. I can see you working here.

32. I sent my application and everything
    I hope to get called too :)
    [​IMG]

33. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Good luck!!

34. Hey my name is Topanga I am very interested in workin here what is the whole process?

35. Haha thanks Kalli, I've been accepted to the Love Ranch and I'll be there in 2 weeks! <3