Do you want to be a bunny? Post pictures here

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by kallimorgan, Mar 28, 2010.

1. It is the best place to be! We have so much fun. Great friends and a lot of fun times! Good luck.

2. Thank you! How long should I wait after the first email to send a reply? Do you recommend calling the office for more information?

3. I've been wanting to be a part of the Bunny family for aloooong time!!!!!
    [smilie=call me.gif]

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Very pretty Lovingyou

I like the Picture with you in the water

5. Thank you Kalli for the info... I did get a 2nd email! I hope someone calls soon!! [smilie=call me.gif]

6. It is best to email. Tell in a brief paragraph about yourself and why you want to work at the bunnyranch.

7. Great pictures.

8. Those are great pics

9. I don't see these in an e

Send them with your birthdate if your 18

10. Come on ladies..... post more pics if you want to be a bunny.

11. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Very Cute Loving

12. Agreed! :)

13. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great pics! You are smoking hot!!

14. nice pics, honey,

15. Any tips for me?? Waiting patiently and a little anxiously for that call... :)

16. Why are my pics gone?

17. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Massive update to the website that is just over 30 hours old. Fixes are occurring hourly. Some browsers are not yet well adapted to the website. Give it a couple of days and then repost missing pictures as required.

18. Hello there! Nina in Florida here. Thinking about traveling to work at the Bunny Ranch. Let me know what you think about pics. will post more later. Thanks!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Very Classy and Beautiful pictures Jeune thanks for the update

20. how about a othere canada bunny

21. i cant post my pic:(tryed

22. You may have to resize the photos Bella

23. Please note.... photos have to be under 400 x 600. No larger. If they are, you will have to make them smaller to post.
    Good luck.

24. Just send someone you trust the pictures in a email and they will resize

pictures for you

25. I'd love to be a bunny and soon! My friend Topanga wants to come out to the ranch with me as well. :)

My pic is attached. :p

26. Make sure you click on the picture at the top of this screen that says "be a bunny", fill out the info and send a picture. I'm sure Dennis looks on here. But, honestly, your picture is really hard to see what you look like. If you prefer to be private, email it.
    Hope that helps. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Thanks Kalli, I did click the link today and filled out the information for both me and Topanga but I didn't see anywhere to attach photos. :(

28. I'm pretty sure there is an email address you can mail them to. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Good luck

29. You are very lovely! Love the smart brainy chicks!! Yum yum!

30. i would love to try out to be a bunny i wont rest till i do tehe :)

31. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

You will need to register by providing a Screen Name (mine is HAROLD) and a password. You do not have to provide any information that you do not want to register since anything that you do provide is then publically available. A second password is required to register for the chat room.

Owner: Dennis Hof [email protected]

Madam: Madam Suzette [email protected]

An application form is provided at the top of the message board home page. “LIVE THE GOOD LIFE – BE A BUNNY”

I would suggest, however, that you also prepare a formal business letter with attachments and send it as an attachment to an E-Mail with pictures to both Dennis and Madam Suzette.

Provide complete contact information and contact times for telephone and cell phone.

Provide your personal and professional background information and why you want to join the organization. They are in business to make money: How can you contribute? Why should they give you an opportunity as opposed to someone else? They can get hundreds of applications per month, so there is a very competitive environment.

Provide age, height, weight, a personal characterization (short, petite) and bust, waist, and hips measurements.

Provide availability dates. When could you start and what do you envision as a work schedule (full time, regular two week intervals, occasional trips to Carson City).

Working hours are 12 hour shifts with 14 hours on the weekends. Shifts start on an irregular basis and are arranged with Madam Suzette. Normally there are two days off per week. The MLBR / TLR are not lockdown houses. You are free to come and go as you wish as long as you meet your shift schedule.

Madam Suzette works Tue – Sat from 1 to 8-9 pm. Tuesday is always very busy since she has been off on Sun and Mon. Wait several hours after the start of her workday for a telephone contact since she is always very busy when she first starts work. Explain that you are a potential bunny, have had contact with Madam Suzette, need to speak to her then or when she you be available.

Go to the Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette thread on the home page of the message board and read the posts of aspiring bunnies. Start a thread stating that you want to be a bunny. Attach a picture or two. After a few supporting posts, thank those who have responded and post a couple of more pictures.

Posts, pictures, and message board support will get you in. DO NOT post anything that you do not want to become public knowledge.

32. Awesome post Harold. You're the man!

33. Thank you for taking the time to write that Harold. Great info! I know it will help a lot of potential Bunnies! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. when can I visit?
    I should probably mention that I love showing off... so if there is anything you want to see just let me know [smilie=call me.gif]