Disability and Sex

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hentai Ryu, Jan 6, 2024.

1. Hopefully, this is the proper place for this post. I'm not trying to step on any toes with this topic. But I'm curious if there are other disabled people here who have gone to the various ranches and would you be willing to share your story? I'd also really love to hear from the ladies who have had disabled clients and if you think it's an important issue. I know that for me, going to The BunnyRanch was a healing and therapeutic experience. It gave me confidence and made me feel like a new man. I'd go as far as to say it's the best decision I have made in my life. The reason I ask all this stuff is because I have started a new video series called Sex For Disabled. It's a passion project. I know for myself and other disabled people that sex, love, and relationships are often things that do not come easy, if at all. The first episode of the series is out now to watch on YouTube. I'm working on the second episode slowly but surely. I'm hoping to advocate for legal sex work throughout the U.S. and also for disabled people whose sexual desires and needs are oftentimes never acknowledged. I think it's a really important topic that most people in the States shy away from (or just don't care). I'm also working on a blog but one thing at a time. I think it's cool how the houses have really embraced online technology. 20 years ago, I would have never been able to go to a place like this or even interact with the wonderful ladies online, but technology is making the world better all the time! :)

2. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I don’t have a physical disability, but I did go to a brothel severely depressed. I booked three hours with her, what she called her “broken heart special,” and I spent almost the whole first hour crying on her shoulder. A couple of weeks before, I got dumped by my girlfriend just one day after becoming official and I was extremely hurt. I had thoughts of self destruction, and this girl talked me out of it. So my life was saved by a brothel trip.

Hentai Ryu and MollyBlingwall like this.
  3. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Here in the Bunny Empire. They have a bunch of women , who will work . With handicapped persons…[smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Starting with Cumisha Amado!
    And with many more, who might chim in……

Hentai Ryu likes this.
  4. I hoped for more. It's good
    Thanks for sharing.

Hentai Ryu likes this.
  5. MollyBlingwall
    Chat with Me

MollyBlingwall I am here for you. :)

I just adore this thread! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] thank you for creating it. Every client is unique, and they should all be treated with kindness, patience, and respect.

Hentai Ryu and Old Nick like this.
  6. Man, I know how you feel. Depression is something I have struggled with since my marriage came to an end. It's like I said in the video, no amount of therapy really helped me but going to The Bunny Ranch did. I think it saved me too. I honestly wonder how many men, disabled or not, have been saved because of brothels. I'm glad you are with us today, Nick.

Old Nick likes this.
  7. That's one thing that has amazed me. I think the ladies here are all so open and understanding about disability. It's really wonderful and has restored a lot of my hope in humanity as a whole.

8. Thank you for watching. I have more episodes coming and hopefully they will continue to get better as time goes on. There is a lot I want to do with the series.

9. Aww, thanks so much Molly! ^_^ Thank you and all of the ladies for being so accommodating. It has really has done my naughty heart good! I hope more disabled folks will come to the Bunny Ranch because I know a lot disabled men have felt rejected before. You all treat us with a kindness that many of us have never known before. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MollyBlingwall likes this.
  10. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I posted the longer version of the story. You’d probably have to search for it. But yeah, it’s a sad one.

11. MelodyRose
    Chat with Me

MelodyRose sex fairy, sweetheart, succubus <3

I am so happy you had a good experience at our ranch! Personally I do my best to be accommodating and most of all make you comfortable physically and emotionally. There are so many slight adjustments that can be made to help you have the best most healing and FUN experience that you won’t be likely to forget.

12. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Hi!

This thread is so sweet and touching. I'm so happy for you.

Here's a review for you to look at!

https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/losing-my-virginity-to-pantera.66965/

Good luck with your passion project! Don't forget to share the videos here! :)

Old Nick likes this.