REVIEW Cumisha & Bryce; an AMAZING 2 Girl Party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by joe carbols, Aug 7, 2017.

1. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

I want to "Lock and Load" with you @cumishaamado ! Shooting guns is so much fun! I particularly like big guns!

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @joe carbols for giving us an awesome review and I can't wait to party again during @BryceStevens October Tour with many more memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  3. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @cumishaamado for the lovely kind words. And thank you @joe carbols for the lovely review of your 3some with Cumisha and I. I can't wait to see you both Oct 4-24th!!

4. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Dream no further my dear sweet @joe carbols as our next 2 girl encounter fast approaches during my upcoming Oct. 4-24th tour dates!!! I'm thrilled!!!!

5. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I am super looking forward to our 2 girl party too @cumishaamado with @joe carbols during my upcoming Oct 4-24th Kit Kat tour dates!!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for an awesome review!!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree!!! We would have an awesome party!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

geraldharris likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @geraldharris for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

geraldharris likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigAlbowski for the compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KikiLover for the compliments!!! You are awesome!!! Have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]