REVIEW Cumisha & Bryce; an AMAZING 2 Girl Party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by joe carbols, Aug 7, 2017.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awe - thanks for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and I can't wait to see you in July!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  2. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Thank you @joe carbols for the very beautiful compliment. You're right I do have many fine gentlemen, but a girl can never have too many fine gents!! Can she?

joe carbols and geraldharris like this.
  3. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I love sharing with you sexy sweet @cumishaamado !!! Especially during our 2 Girl Parties!!!

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - Thanks for your kind words and I love our 2 Girl Parties together. We have "awesome chemistry" together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols and BryceStevens like this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - You're a "Sweetheart"!!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and comments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely and me too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  7. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for your adorable emojis!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Oh my do we ever have awesome chemistry together!!! Plus we are masters at parlaying that chemistry to our partner(s)!!!

10. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Hi @BryceStevens thanks for the 500th like of my short career. It is greatly appreciated as it advanced me to the next level of membership. I hope my next 500 likes come just as quickly. You are such a wonderful person. YTB. I hope you have a Fantastic Friday, a Super Saturday and a Wonderful Weekend. Have I ever told you how attractive you are????

BryceStevens likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love our chemistry together and I can't wait to party with both of you in the future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  12. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

13. Awesome review :)

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

joe carbols likes this.
  14. geraldharris
    Chat with Me

geraldharris Well-Known Member

But a gentleman or lady can have a favorite special someone!
    Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

BryceStevens likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for giving us an awesome review!!! I can't wait to see you in July and someday have a 2 Girl Party with @sonja in the near future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  16. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

You are so welcome. You are so awesome hot @cumishaamado . I will miss you and all our fun 2 Girl Parties when I go. June 13th is my last day. I will miss you until my fall return!!!

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I will miss you and our 2 Girl Parties too unless somebody books us soon before you leave and return in the Fall. Who wants to book a 2 Girl Party with us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

geraldharris likes this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for writing an awesome review!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @geraldharris for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

geraldharris likes this.
  20. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

It’s just the truth @cumishaamado, the whole truth and nothing but the truth

BryceStevens likes this.
  21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  22. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

No @BryceStevens a girl with your 58 facets just like a diamond can never ever have too many fine gents. I hope all your gents treat you like an angel and you practice @cumishaamado role model of taken them to heaven and back. I know our two girl encounter took me to heaven several times and “solo Bryce” was just as fantastic

BryceStevens likes this.
  23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigAlbowski for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BryceStevens for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! I can't wait until we have another 2 Girl Party with @joe carbols. We have awesome chemistry together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @geraldharris for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

geraldharris likes this.
  26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @joe carbols for giving us an awesome review!!! We would love to have another experience with you someday. Bryce will be returning in September. We have amazing chemistry together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for an awesome review!!! I look forward to our next 2 Girl Party in the near future!!! We have awesome chemistry together!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Hi Everyone,
    I can't wait to see you on my upcoming October 4-24th Kit Kat Ranch tour dates!!! We're going to have sooo much fun!!

29. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

You are so silly and cute @joe carbols !!!! I Can Not wait to see you during my Oct 4-24th Kit Kat Ranch Tour!!!! See you soon Joe.

30. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

geraldharris likes this.
  31. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Absolutely they can @geraldharris !!! It's always nice to be special!

geraldharris likes this.
  32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to see you during your October Tour!!! More fun to cum!!! Who wants to join us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

geraldharris and joe carbols like this.
  33. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I do I do I do!!!! But that is no secret there. Once you enjoy a two girl encounter with the beautiful @BryceStevens and the caring and compassionate @cumishaamado you anxiously await for these two sexy foxy ladies to take you to Heaven and back

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and I can't wait!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I like your way of thinking @joe carbols !!! A girl can never have too many fine gents!!! I agree!! Thank you for being such a sweetheart!!