RANCH SPECIAL CROSSOVER PARTIES ARE CONSIDERED AN OUT DATE

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Oct 7, 2021.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Did you know we can do "Crossover Parties" with the Bunny Ranch Girls?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

If you are interested in a "Crossover Party", it will be considered an "Out Date".

Email the girls first before book a "Crossover Party" to let her know that you are interested and let her know your budget. Then she will let you know if it's acceptable or if you need to increase your budget.

Here are the "Bunny Ranch Girls" that I would love to do Crossover Parties with:[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

@RemyMartin
    Email: [email protected]

@Air Force Amy

@TiaraTae
    Email: TiaraTae@bunnyranch,com

@sindysky

@AlexaHaze

@pantera

@RyanTaylor

IMG_2139.jpg IMG_2140.jpg IMG_2141.jpg IMG_2142.jpg IMG_2143.jpg IMG_2144.jpg
    IMG_2146.jpg

To schedule your "Crossover Parties" with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-5683[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

You can also, email each Bunny Ranch Girls too for more information about their parties too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

You can always email me too for more info at:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2022
  2. What about Ryan Taylor she a babe

and your one hot mommy cumisha

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Marty2015BTTF for sharing your thoughts and @RyanTaylor is a babe and thanks for the compliment too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. You you know Ryan

cumisha ?????

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I've work with her when I was at Kit Kat Ranch!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. You think we could do a little crossover with her let me know thanks Cumisha

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

8. Okay sounds good

I will her or

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you interested in a Crossover Party? Email the Bunny Girls on this post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Ok did have you ever do cross over with Ryan she very beautiful girl

11. Ok did have you ever do cross over with Ryan she very beautiful girl

very beautiful

12. Ok did have you ever do cross over with Ryan she very beautiful girl

very beautiful

very nice

13. Ok did have you ever do cross over with Ryan she very beautiful girl

very beautiful

very nice

14. Ok did have you ever do cross over with Ryan she very beautiful girl

very beautiful

very nice

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

No, but if your want to party with us together, email @RyanTaylor and let her know you would like to book a "2 Girl Crossover Party with @cumishaamado"!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. I would to join a group of lady’s as fun as them let’s get together and enjoy one another for the weekend
    @ SageBrush Ranch For Appts. with Deposit call 775-246-5683 Ext.0 www.sagebrushranch.com/tegan-treasures/

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TeganTreasures for sharing your thoughts and we all can have a "Crossover Party" together and have a lot of fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Marty2015BTTF for sharing your thoughts and I've worked with @RyanTaylor when she was a Kit Kat Ranch!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Not yet @Marty2015BTTF but I would love too!!! Do you want to schedule an appointment for a 2 Girl Crossover Party with @RyanTaylor and @cumisha? You can email both of us regarding your budget and if it is acceptable or if you need to increase. It's illegal for us to discuss prices on the Internet, only in our room. So, email us both!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

OMG, what a selection. I am grateful to be on your list @cumishaamado and would love the opportunity to party with you and a lucky gentleman/lady!

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @RemyMartin for responding to my post!!! I would love to have you join me in a "2 Girl Crossover Party" int the near future!!! You are awesome and we would have an amazing party!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to experience a "Crossover Party" with me? Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

23. You sound yummy tegan

yummy nice

24. Thank love come meet me let me show you how yummy I am

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

26. Are you sound gummy cumisha

very gummy’s

27. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

It’s Thirsty Thursday! Cum have a Drink of Us…………………

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Marty2015BTTF for sharing your thoughts!!! Let's have "Crossover Party" in the near future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Yes will do
    Yes will do

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Marty2015BTTF for sharing your thought and we can't wait to party with you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Marty2015BTTF for sharing your thoughts!!! Book your amazing "Crossover Party with @RyanTaylor and @cumishaamado" with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you curious in a Crossover Party with the Bunny Ranch girls? Let's experience this amazing and memorable party together!!! Book your appointment with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Let's make your "Crossover Party" with any of the "Bunny Ranch Girls" cum true today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif]To schedule your appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif]

Marty2015BTTF likes this.