*** Crock's RAIN RICHES Review Thread ***

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crock_Harker, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

I have decided to start a review thread dedicated to my current favorite Bunny, the exquisite and sensual Miss Rain Riches.

At last count (if memory serves...which is pretty rare these days...) I have partied with Rain at least half a dozen times, most recently for the Valentine's Party (which I believe was our One Year Party Anniversary) at the BR and she is my date for the St. Patrick's Party as well. My BEST party with her to date is the one we had for Suzette's Birthday. It can be found here:

http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=89330

There is a reason she is my current favorite: she is amazing in the bedroom. She is one of the most sensual lovers I have ever been with. We are good friends, have a lot in common and are very compatible together. I thoroughly enjoy our time together immensely. Yes, I would like to party with other ladies, but as long as Rain is at the Bunny Ranch, I do not anticipate spending alone time with anyone else. Is that selfish of me?

If you have never had an opportunity to experience Rain, please do yourself a favor and schedule some time with her. You'll thank me for it!

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Beautiful! It was about time :)
    She is a doll.

3. diamondskye
    Chat with Me

diamondskye Let's turn it up a notch Diamond's are forever!

Great review glad you had a great time :D

4. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Diamond! I will be starting your review thread soon too. Very soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Stinky! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

6. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Crock loves him some Rain!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member