Couple...separate parties?

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by the_2_of_us, Nov 12, 2016.

1. My husband wants to party with a 20 something...no surprise there! ;) I agreed on the condition that I get to party too! He doesn't want a threesome. I'm still trying to convince him - I'd love that! If he won't go for that, what are my options....I told him I wouldn't wait for him in the car! LOL We're 50, have been together forever and this would be our first time doing this.

tuch2881, JadeCapri and OndineDesire like this.
  2. OndineDesire
    Chat with Me

OndineDesire Professional Geeky Girlfriend

Hi! I think it's really cool that you're exploring ways to indulge your sexual interests with mutual consent :) I've been a swinger for years, and seperate room play is not an unusual request at all. I think there's definitely a lot of ways this can work and be a fun and bonding experience for you both.

Before I start spewing ideas, I should ask you- have you been with a woman before? Are you interested in partying with a woman?

3. I have not been with a woman before. But I am definitely up for exploring the idea!

OndineDesire likes this.
  4. OndineDesire
    Chat with Me

Cool! Being women's first experience with another woman has been a pretty frequent life event for me, and I enjoy making a comfortable and pleasurable first experience :) when will you be in town?

If you'd like to talk with me about what I've got in mind to help make this super fun and comfortable for your both, shoot me an email: [email protected]

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Ask if he might consider a 30 something :)
    You have tons of options:

• You can watch it
    • you can choose a lady for your self
    • he can watch you with a lady before or after his time
    • we can have 4 people in one room, so you both can take a peak :)
    • You can do a full threesome sometime

More Worth Reading Links

JADE'S MEDIA - PHOTOS, VIDEOS & AUDIO

╚ ♥ PICTURES OF JADE CAPRI
    ╚ ♥ JADE CAPRI YOUTUBE HERE
    ╚ ♥ JADE CAPRI TRAVELING THREAD
    ╚ ♥ JADE - BEND OVER PICTURE THREAD
    ╚ ♥ PODCAST-PILLOW TALK with JADE CAPRI
    ╚ ♥ JADE CAPRI - VIDEOS -

THREADS ABOUT ME

╚ ♥ JADE - 2016 SCHEDULE
    ╚ ♥ JADE - APPOINTMENTS AND DEPOSITS THREAD
    ╚ ♥ JADE - MY BIRTHDAY, YOUR SPECIAL
    ╚ ♥ JADE'S FAQ's
    ╚ ♥ JADE CAPRI BIO HERE
    ╚ ♥ COLLECTION OF REVIEWS

SPECIALTIES

╚ ♥ MY FULL MENU LIST HERE
    ╚ ♥ FACTS ABOUT JADE CAPRI THAT YOU DIDN'T KNOW
    ╚ ♥ JADE'S SPECIALS AND DISCOUNTS
    ╚ ♥ JADE, YOUR PERFECT GFE EXPERIENCE - GFE
    ╚ ♥ JADE CAPRI FOR VIRGINS, NEWBIES, A BIT RUSTY, RECENT DIVORCE AND WIDOWED
    ╚ ♥ EXPLORING SEXUALITY WITHIN LIMITS AND CHALLENGES
    ╚ ♥ HANDICAP DOES NOT MEAN THE END
    ╚ ♥ THREESOMES - MAKE THEM HAPPEN
    ╚ ♥ FETISHES, DRESS UP, FANTASIES, LET ME SHOW YOU
    ╚ ♥ JADE CAPRI - ORAL PLEASURE - Kissing & Oral Sex

dreamscometrue likes this.
  6. OndineDesire
    Chat with Me

I'd also add, starting all four of us in the fantasy suite, making out or just chatting, then either all being intimate in the same room, or two of us branch off to another for the nakeder parts of the party, leaving time to reconvene in the afterglow all together :)

That way, you each get to have seperate experiences, but sandwiched between times of coming together as a couple to rejoice and share in a cool memory with one another.

7. Thanks for the responses. Love the ideas! We'll be in the Tahoe area next week. Planning to visit one of the ranches at some point. Maybe we'll see you!

OndineDesire likes this.
  8. charlie_k
    Chat with Me

charlie_k Well-Known Member

Well, if you ask me it's a great idea to get some spark into the married life again. It worked for me as well. I would say that some girls in ranch are certainly more equipped to handle the couple parties with all their experience. Wish you a great time in ranch. !! :)

9. OndineDesire
    Chat with Me

Awesome! FYI, I'm off next week but in the area and available by appointment only. Shoot me a PM if you may be interested :)

charlie_k likes this.
  10. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Good for you for wanting to explore this! It is such a hot feeling to have some separate room play then "reclaim" you partner later! In my experience, the reclaiming is so steaming hot and makes you connect on a deeper level!
    The ranches are a great place for you to have your first experience with a woman as many of us have toys and skills we have acquired just for that!
    Then there is the added hotness of you both being pleasured simultaneously in two different rooms. You will love it!