Cindi LaRue for Christmas

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by cal jay, Jan 6, 2012.

1. I'm excited to say that I was able to squeeze in a visit with Cindy the Friday before Christmas. Cindi and I had been talking about how things were going and well, let's just say that she has a way with words -- or a way with me -- because I wasn't about to let her miss seeing at least one of her favorites (me) over the holiday. Being the demanding sort of guy that I am, I got her up earlier than her shift started. I'm pretty sure she didn't mind because I know she was anxious to see my adorable face again. How do I know this? Well, because she told me that she adores me and who am I to argue with Cindi LaRue? And I adore her, too. I hadn't seen her dressed in all-black before this day and she is quite fetching that way but c'mon, Cindi is stunning no matter what she wears or doesn't wear. That subtly curvy body of hers is like one of the most perfectly proportioned ladies that I've ever had the pleasure of knowing and I am not kidding whether she believes me or not!

Anyway, we had a very nice party -- naughty and nice -- and with a relatively quiet parlor on this eve of Christmas Eve, we sat and chatted for a while before I had to leave for the day. Back in October, our first party was a lot of hot and passionate action. That's not to say that this one wasn't but I think I really got to know Cindi better this time around. She has a sophisticated personality that's fun to uncover and I really wish that I could have or could spend more time with her. As for our party: yup, she made me happy once again; but, I made her happy, too -- I mean really happy. And that part of it is just between her and I.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. galoverboy
    Chat with Me

galoverboy Well-Known Member

Great Review of Cindi and after seeing Cindi in all black on the message board (NYE and Music Man post) easy to see why you love her in it. Look like you too are having a great time with each other and growing with each party.
    THanks for taking time to do this review for Cindi and us lurkers that secretly like her.

3. Quite the review,cal jay!

I have also had the exreme privilige and pleasure of spending time with Cindi.May I say this,I concur!

Cindi's curvy figure just drives me crazy! Not only that,but she is quite a fetching and charming young Lady! She is just as beautiful inside as out!

Happy to hear you made each others Christmas merry indeed!

4. Thank you sweety, I had a great time as well, we really got to know each other. I am awaiting for the 3rd time together sweety. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. You're welcome and indeed, Cindi is quite likeable -- secretly and openly...

6. All very true; Cindi is very attractive on all levels!!!

7. Cindi, you are so very welcome, love!!!

8. So cool. Cindi is great! A total sweetheart. [smilie=i love you1.gif]

9. Thank you baby, I can't wait to 2 girl party with you as well. I had a blast with this party. He sure is a sweety.

10. What a great way to spend christmas, was with you

11. So happy we got to know each other better.

12. Number 3 is coming soon. I can't wait.

13. Your return is sooner than we think.

14. Your very right.

15. What better present could a person get than you,Cindi! :D

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. It was a memory I will always keep.

17. Yayyyy! Another great review for Cindi :) Keep it up, girl!

xoxo

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

One more great review for this sweet lady [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. You are amazing cal jay

20. Thank girl. I had so much fun with him. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Cindi, you are too kind! And you are quite amazing, yourself!!!

22. For sure, I am waiting to catch you as your at the ranch the same time I am. I sure do miss our epic parties together.

23. Hey sweety, I can't wait to see you this summer, we always have an amazing time together.

24. What a great party this was

25. Hey Cindy, I'm absolutely sure that we can work out a get-together for this summer, babydoll! Can't wait to see you, too!!

26. For sure. Can't wait

27. I was so overjoyed to have you again, I have missed you bunches.