About Me Christine’s Hands On ❤️ Brains & Beauty the world's oldest profession- Tour 9/27-10/5/19

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by ChristineFowler, Jul 12, 2019.

1. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

ChristineFowler California GFE/ Bay Area Girl Next Door

No I haven’t been to Japan yet! I would love to go! My brother is planning a trip next year to go and I want to tag along! ❤️

2. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Do whatever is necessary, fair or unfair, to get your butt on that trip. Japan is a neat, clean country and a great place to visit. I hope he's not planning on going during the Olympics. If so, I hope he's not planning on going anywhere near Tokyo during that time. It's gonna be nuts.

Where in Japan is planning to see? When? If he can, go in the spring to see the plum and cherry blossoms bloom. Summer is hot and humid (more so in certain parts of the country). If he does go to Tokyo and he flies in, try to fly into Haneda, their old airport. It's located on the outskirts of Tokyo. The new one, Narita, is in the boonies and it take a while to get to Tokyo from there. If he goes to Osaka, they fly into the new airport they built on an artificial island in the middle of the bay.

And the food! Oh my!

3. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Who wants to break the bank? ❤️❤️❤️ Lol!

4. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Wilma and Betty have the right answer....

ChristineFowler likes this.
  5. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

❤️❤️this made my day how did you find a clip so perfect!! Lol!!!

6. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

The nice thing about being an old fart is that you grow up watching these cartoons. Plus I have a good memory for Flintstones and Looney Tunes. And Star Trek!

7. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Yes I loveee Star Trek! A classic and looney toons is great I was always a big fan of Tom&Jerry

8. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Here’s a good question what is your hobbies & what do you have a passion for? @hikino

9. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I shall answer that momentarily. Thanks for answering the question on the livestream regarding your homework....:p Also, please pass along my thanks to Jade for answering my question on the livestream as well. FYI, she still remembers how to make spam musubis (she learned it at the YMCA). And it sounds like Destini like spam musubis too! Now we just gotta turn Juniper on to it....

10. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Now to the question at hand. I like to read, mainly science fiction (nowadays I prefer short story collections but will do the occasional novel. Read a lot of novels as a kid), science, the occasional graphic novel, military history, Japanese culture and history and some comics. I like to watch some TV, again some science fiction and documentary stuff, along with Japanese culture shows we get locally and through NHK world on my upgraded basic cable. Like playing around on the computer and surfing the net. Love my coffee, occasionally visit local coffee joint though now I prefer to make my own. Love my food, and I try to go to places recommend on the local news, Yelp, or another locally based Yelp type service.

I was in the Army National Guard for 24 years, so I'm passionate for the military but I temper it with my own experiences. I love my family, but sadly the immediate family is only myself and my mom. We lost my older brother to cancer almost 2 years ago and while I've accepted it, it really knocked my mom for a loop and I'm helping her out. She's better now but it will take time. And I'm also honoring my late brother's wishes for me to watch over and take care of my mom.

As you've seen, I love to write but sadly I don't get the opportunity to express myself. While I'm not a total grammar Nazi, I do believe if you don't spell/punctuate correctly, you don't express yourself correctly. I've toyed with the idea of a blog but life, and laziness, truth be told, tends to interfere with this. And if I can write something that gives someone joy or happiness or just a laugh, then I feel I've done my good deed for the day.

11. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

I definitely shall pass it on to @JadeJasper and yes get @JuniperJones on it! ❤️❤️

12. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I wonder if @JuniperJones would end up doing a review on it, like she did with the BK tacos.

13. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Also, tell Destini to eat a light snack before livestream. Every time I see her, she's always saying she hungry and someone on the show says they'll take her out to eat afterwards.

14. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

That’s very cool!, I usually like to read fictional books as well, but my favorite hands down is Fahrenheit 451.. have you ever chatted with @Kiteh Kawasaki™ She probably knows some awesome tv shows. And I love traveling just to try new food and experience everything but I’m definitely a foodie ❤️, and thank you for your service! That is SO awesome! Wow 24 years I admire that! I have a lot of family that was in the navy and army, I was semi a army brat I moved around a lot. I am so sorry to hear that you lost your brother I couldn’t imagine loosing someone direct.. I lost someone direct this year but if natural elder age.. the more I get to know you the more I am naturally connecting with you ❤️ Well I always love to express and we should talk! Private Dm me ❤️

15. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Now I have to get her on board! @JuniperJones ❤️

16. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

17. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I follow Kiteh on Twitter and we trade barbs with each other on the various livestreams. She makes fun of me because of the spam musubis, but I really don't blame her on that because of her Japanese background. In fact, that story about the wevibe? I was planning on ending it with Kiteh holding a spam musbi. :p

18. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

19. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

That sounds awesome @Kiteh Kawasaki™ is a awesome lady ❤️

20. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Oh, what movie are you two watching?

21. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Either step brothers or we are on a mission to pick out a classic movie ❤️

22. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Oh, classic? Pick Astrid's brain for that one. She's practically a walking encyclopedia on that subject.

23. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Oh I see! well I am definitely seeking for a classic comedy like a happy Madison film but @JuniperJones is my goto on that one ;) for picking a classic

24. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

133B5313-AABE-4C38-9FD9-32F40D4C372E.jpeg 56224767-82F7-4441-8EFB-9A021E65924A.jpeg
    Boobies!! ❤️❤️❤️

DarkSampson likes this.
  25. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

"Such a beautiful beast roaming the earth could put steam in a man's stride."
    -- The Joker (Jack Nickolson), Batman

26. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

27. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Nice quote I love “YOU CAN DOO IT” or “YOU CAN DOO IT ALL NIGHT LOOONG ;)” lol!
    By the one and only
    Rob Schneider haha

28. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

That is is ;) fascinating
    Lol ❤️ Well in general woman are fascinating and mysterious creatures ❤️

29. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Ever seen 50 first dates?? That is a CLASSIC

30. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Though I would question the Vulcan that tried to do a mind meld there instead of your head.....:eek:

31. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Yep. Filmed here on Oahu, at Sea Life Park.

32. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Indeed. Speaking as a male, we are entranced by the fascinating feature but man, that mysterious component drives us crazy! We guys are simple creatures in comparison.

33. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Very true! I always went both ways I find women attractive and I love men as well

34. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

That is most fortunate for all parties involved! And increases customer base by 50%....:p

35. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

This would be a cool thread
    Idea: reenact 50 first dates ❤️ Have 50 dates A fun bucket list idea lol maybe when he tries to score drew Barrymore at the breakfast cafe shop have the we vibe making waffle houses haha instead making inappropriate ❌Rated waffles ❤️ Like boobies with syrup on them