About Me Christine’s Hands On ❤️ Brains & Beauty the world's oldest profession- Tour 9/27-10/5/19

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by ChristineFowler, Jul 12, 2019.

1. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Where was this picture taken at?

2. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

ChristineFowler California GFE/ Bay Area Girl Next Door

Hmmmm depends Which picture love?

3. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

I was able to screen shot and save this to my file for the trip thank you! This is awesome

4. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Oh wait I think you mean this one!
    B5F51374-80BE-4415-BA1C-2C8F64A52F00.jpeg
    It was taken at The Pierre in Manhattan
    I stay there for a few nights for my birthday last year but it is coming up again!
    September 29th!!

5. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I'll post more as I think about it, or something comes up on the news (like the box jellyfish) to remind me. It's all the little things, like the visitor survey, that no one talks about and it bites you in the butt. They do pass out pencils, but it's those little 3-4 yellow pencils you see in the library, and they never seem to have enough.

ChristineFowler likes this.
  6. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

I am soooo excited too see you! @Avery Asher I hope your time away was awesome! Welcome back beautiful! Book this beautiful lady she is a sweetheart and a good friend she is a gem! Along with @JuniperJones well we have many gems here! @JadeMonroe is one of a kind lady, & @HelenaPrice & @SandiBenks are hands down my favorite ladies

7. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

That's the one.

Oh, so the Maui trip is your birthday present! How nice. And you can get a lei here, and the nice flower ones at that.

8. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

I never knew @JadeMonroe was from Hawaii that is so cool!

9. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Yes! Maui trip is a birthday girls trip, and that sounds pretty I can’t wait to experience the atmosphere and all the different areas, traveling is something I have become well aquatinted with and absolutely love it

10. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Me either. Who've thought it?

Don't forget to ask your new girl Cassidy about that place on Maui she like to eat at. She made mention about it on the livestream. You're gonna love the food here.

11. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Lol the survey is it mostly at hotels or beaches?

12. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

I know I need to send a personal message to her and ask her lol!

13. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

You have the means and money to travel, so do it now while you're young. And travel as far as you can. Oh, and don't forget to bring back goodies for the ladies back at the ranch! I can't keep feeding you ladies, I won't have money to travel there and spend it for parties!

14. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

The survey is really for our visitor's bureau. They use it to track and find out where everyone is going, for how long, etc. That way, they can find out what trends are, if visitor counts are going up or down, etc. That way we can find out if our visitor based economy is doing okay, or if we're heading into trouble.

The survey is conducted on the plane prior to landing here.

15. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Oh really!! That’s wild! And highly interesting

16. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Yes I am enjoying traveling and exploring everywhere so I can decide when I’m ready where I want to reside! Lol I shall! And you should come and party for a weekend it would be a pleasure to finally meet you!

17. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

They've been doing it for years. It's the one unchanging constant in traveling here.

18. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

That is really interesting! Man you missed out on @JuniperJones ribs! They were SOOO GOOD!

Benz likes this.
  19. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I would like to. I have the feeling when I walk through the door and into the parlor, I'll be recognized instantly. Can't say I wouldn't mind being the center of attention from all you lovely ladies.

As I told Helena, I'm trying to see if I can get up there in September. I'm helping my mom right now, so I'm hoping things stabilize enough for me to take a trip in September. And I'm trying to get there when Helena is there as well. And I also need to go across the street and visit Imogen Steele at Sagebrush as well. I know she'll be happy to see me.

20. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

That is one thing I miss sometimes about the mainland when I used to travel up there while I was working for the federal government--the food. I had some great pulled pork and coleslaw in Little Rock. And you have In and Out! We'll never get that. And despite all the great food down here, the one thing we lack is a good Mexican place.

21. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

That is so true! You will be recognized very fast! Maybe wear a disguise so we can guess! Yes I am positive @HelenaPrice is excited to see you! As all of us here are we come to get so familiar with you! But come before September 29th! My birthday I may not be here but who knows!

22. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Oh, speaking of which, how old is the birthday girl?

23. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

My favorites are definitely in California but I am excited to try new spots out there! And really that is shocking to me!

I love*❤️ In&Out ❤️❤️

24. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Hmmmm you’ll have to ask her that!! @JuniperJones

25. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I'll try. And I'm sure you'll announce your schedule.

Nah, a disguise won't work. A short, Oriental guy in Northwest Nevada (Vegas would be a different story)? You're not from around here are you? And if I have goodies in hand, the jig is up in any case.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
  26. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Well, the Mexican situation is slowly being corrected here as more Latinos come to the islands. I think Maui may have a good Mexican place or two due to the Latinos working the hotels there. But here on Oahu we're behind the curve.

But In and Out? Yeah, sadly it ain't gonna happen. Lots of reasons but mainly their business model won't support a Hawaii operation, especially if it spreads to the other islands. Which is why almost everyone I know who goes to Vegas makes it a point to stop at In and Out, usually right after getting there on the way to the hotel.

27. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Yes I shall announce it! But I wouldn’t want to miss when your here so make sure to give me your dates you fly in and touch down!! I have loved in and out since I was young, it’s my favorite fast food hands down

28. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Okay, I viewed the livestream again and listened closely to Cassidy and I found the place she loves on Maui. It's called Mama's Fish House.

https://www.mamasfishhouse.com/

29. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Oh I just looked at this!! Looks awesome this is added to my list!

30. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Oh boy, control yourself now. You don't want to eat too much and ruin your figure.

And I can just hear it now, "That guy from Hawaii made her fat! We'll fix him if he comes back to Nevada!"

31. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Lol I love your humor today! Thankfully I have a high metabolism! So we would be good in that ball park ;)

32. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Whew! I'm safe from harm then.

33. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

Yes that you are! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

CB499CE2-080D-4361-A98B-46D349B256A5.jpeg AD303AB6-D68F-4BD4-A03F-6D6A82003186.jpeg AA59F482-DC82-4AD8-8CF2-2D1ED7254BB2.jpeg
    July 3, 2019 - August 10th 2019
    August 20th - September/October
    Walk-in line up hours 4pm-4am
    Friday and Saturday line up hours
    4pm-6am
    Accepting deposits and appointments for outdates and in-house parties
    Email me for a party

[email protected]
    Available 24/7 response rate is same day.
    I look forward to connecting with you and having a exceptional pleasurable time!
    Other media outlets
    Twitter XXXEncounter
    Instagram luxurycompanionNV
    WhatsApp 4087719054
    Any questions feel free to reach me it would be a pleasure to answer all your questions
    Updated : Details of upcoming events
    August 24th Burlesque house party
    Atmosphere theme Dean Martin & Marilyn Monroe
    Everyone is invited
    For questions, contact me at [email protected]
    To book an appointment, please place a deposit by calling (775) 246-7252 ext.0

Benz likes this.
  35. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I know we've been talking about Hawaii, but I'm curious...have you considered visiting Japan?